Google Voice Help!!

trevorparsons

Reaction score
Aside the timing out issue, what about the transcripts? Here's an example from a voicemail left for me:

"Hey, It's and I am calling we had sent an email from thinking I was born and actually it's about, you know place that weekend so I just need to the things need you. Let me know body Hi, it's not the middle of next week if you're going to go. Ohh with me and on it. I think that I mean. Let me know. I think 25 years old."

Seriously, WTF?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Aside the timing out issue, what about the transcripts? Here's an example from a voicemail left for me:

"Hey, It's and I am calling we had sent an email from thinking I was born and actually it's about, you know place that weekend so I just need to the things need you. Let me know body Hi, it's not the middle of next week if you're going to go. Ohh with me and on it. I think that I mean. Let me know. I think 25 years old."

Seriously, WTF?
I have had some bad ones too... but it is still in Beta... I'd give it some time for improvement.

Se7enLC

Reaction score
Always go with Option A, the Google Voice number! This goes for anyone who is asking this question.

The information Google provides is not clear. If you look further into it, you will see that they are asking you, "Would you like Fries or would you like a Burger, Fries and a Coke?". You should always opt for the entire meal, even if you might only start by eating the Fries.

If you get a google number, you are not required to use it! You can set up your VZW number to forward to Google Voice for a voicemail box WITHOUT requiring people to call your google voice number. Likewise, you can still continue to make calls using your normal number even if Google Voice is the voicemail box. Later on down the road, you can decide that you do want to use the Google Voice number. In fact, you can use BOTH numbers simultaneously if you want to.

Again, I recommend getting the Google Voice number, even if you don't intend to use it right away. You won't have the option to change your mind later until voice is opened up for all accounts.