Google Voice Invites

HookaMega

Reaction score
I have 2 Google Voice Invites available, and because G-Voice and the Droid work so well together I figured I would offer them up here.

I just set up my Verizon Droid to use G-Voice as my primary voice mail provider and it works good. The voice to text is still a bit off but at least I get free visual voice mail now! I can also send SMS via G-Voice for free from my phone. It's pretty slick.

I would like to trade for some Apps for my Droid so anyone that has something to trade will get first dibs.

witness24601

Reaction score
I got no apps for trade, but have been dying for a google voice invite. Help a brother out.....(he said, putting forth his little tin cup with a tear sliding beneath his dark glasses)

pandaboy50

Reaction score
I also have no apps to trade... didn't know that was possible. I would love to have a google voice invite though :D

OP
H

HookaMega

Reaction score
I also have no apps to trade... didn't know that was possible. I would love to have a google voice invite though :D

It may not be possible or ethical :icon_eek: but i figured I would at least try!

I am planning to root my phone and apply a few hacks so any ROM geeks that are willing to assist would be a good candidate for a shiny new Google Voice Invite!