Anyone who has gone from the iphone 4 to Android?

xpezdj

Reaction score
Wooohooo!
I just pre-ordered my iPhone!!!!!

Gotta do it online

I like my moto droid very much but only have it because there was no Verizon/iPhone combo - till now
I also have the iPod Touch which is one refined machine, unlike my droid which is 'good enough'

Come on Feb 3......

Pre ordering doesn't begin until Feb 3rd..

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stay on topic please. If you want to talk about the iPhone release there is another thread for that. This thread is for people who moved from iPhone to Droid.

OP
pilot25

pilot25

Reaction score
Thank you....

So does anyone know if the iphone4 has the same maps as the Droids? Specifically the accuracy of the GPS to a couple feet so it follows your car with precision as you drive.

snowboardpunk

Reaction score
grr im in the same boat as you. kinda... droid x or iphone... but if i get the droid x, i can get the smartphones talk free and if i get iphone i cant...

UNC

Reaction score
Thank you....

So does anyone know if the iphone4 has the same maps as the Droids? Specifically the accuracy of the GPS to a couple feet so it follows your car with precision as you drive.

Yes, iPhone 4 does have the same accuracy as Droids. It uses GPS and aGPS to get your position.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Well, seems like it can go either way. I'd say go with the iPhone, especially if its for work. Course, seems like Google services is something you use regularly. I can't say how accurate the GPS on iPhone is, but Android is pretty accurate. It offers free navigation with offline caching so you don't have to be connected to get maps and the 3D vectors. Also, theres no Calendar widgets for easy access to that kind stuff, not GMail.