Anyone that knows about sbfing? Eris or what you would call it..

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I had a guy drop a phone off to fix (new eris) and all I can say is I think its been wiped, buzzes and goes to three skateboard droids.. and that's where it stays! I was hoping there is a way to sbf like a droid two? By going into bootloader.. I can get to stock recovery and I have tried everything. Factory reset and even pulled the sd out and tried all again.. I have a inc that I could use to dl files and transfer sd. And I have a laptop and its sbf ready with files and rsdlite and just don't know what to do for this phone? Any help is greatly apreciated!:)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I had a guy drop a phone off to fix (new eris) and all I can say is I think its been wiped, buzzes and goes to three skateboard droids.. and that's where it stays! I was hoping there is a way to sbf like a droid two? By going into bootloader.. I can get to stock recovery and I have tried everything. Factory reset and even pulled the sd out and tried all again.. I have a inc that I could use to dl files and transfer sd. And I have a laptop and its sbf ready with files and rsdlite and just don't know what to do for this phone? Any help is greatly apreciated!:)

And I do have a good knowledge of the x and the 2 but htc is different I guess..so I'm a noob to the eris?lol