Anybody have a link to Infektion ROM?

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Last edited:

kwyrt

Reaction score
Very nice myfishbear! I particularly like the first pic from your second post.

Droid 4 - AOKP Krush

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Where do I go to root after I use verizons ics update?....thanks
sbf 217 aka 4.04 with rsd Droid-Developers SBF rsd RSD Lite 5.6 - xda-developers
root Dev-Host - Droid 4 ICS 2.0 LITE.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service than install super user from play
install busybox installer from play
install safstrap Index of /ROMs/maserati
boot into safestrap
toggle to unsafe system
do a factory reset in safestrap
install eclipse http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-4-roms/219332-rom-port-eclipse-ics-1-2-a.html
install 1320 oc ulv http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-4-roms/219332-rom-port-eclipse-ics-1-2-a.html
install speedscript
dont forget to install the motorola driver first and enable debugging mode in development in your settings
i think they are here https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/88481/~/where-can-i-obtain-the-usb-drivers-for-my-device%3F

Last edited:

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Motorola drivers are for my pc to pick up my phone thru usb cable?

Never had to install superuser from the market...that's odd

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
yep the mot drivers for adb and debugging so it can get into the phone for hacks and programing not just the sdcard. for superuser i know its a little different, but thats what i had to do when i rooted it... this tool is probably better now, when i did it roots the phone but dosent push su...
than you get the busybox installer as well and run that to get safestrap to install. do that and run the apk to flash that.

Last edited:

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
The Motorola drivers are for your computer to "see" your phone.

If you use the ICS Root Tool in the Hacks forum you won't need to download SU or Busybox. I just did it yesterday. But if you use Jsnweitzel's Droid4 Utility you may have to download SU and BB from the market.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
I still have it. The battery doesn't last long but it was my first Droid so it has some sentimental value.

If you just need a phone to use while upgrading to ICS, just do the upgrade at night when you don't need the phone as much. It only took me an hour to SBF ICS, root, install Safestrap, and flash Eclipse.