Anybody have a link to Infektion ROM?

crockettc1

Reaction score
Title says it all. Can't seem to find it anywhere, and been itching to flash a new ROM. Is it any good?

OP
C

crockettc1

Reaction score
Thank you. Don't read the forums that regularly so I didn't know you were the dev. Flashing momentarily :)

kwyrt

Reaction score
Haven't flashed the 1400 OC yet but the 1320 OC version is GREAT! Been running for a few days now with no issues. Great job on this ROM.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

Munst3rr

Reaction score
Haven't flashed the 1400 OC yet but the 1320 OC version is GREAT! Been running for a few days now with no issues. Great job on this ROM.

Oh yeah ? Just wait... let's leave the icecream behind and 3at Sum INFEKTED JELLYBEAN =D

sent from my DROID4 INFEKTED JELLYBEAN OC @ 1400

outsid0r

Reaction score
Oh yeah ? Just wait... let's leave the icecream behind and 3at Sum INFEKTED JELLYBEAN =D

sent from my DROID4 INFEKTED JELLYBEAN OC @ 1400
wait your link above is your JB version? please say its so!

kwyrt

Reaction score
Awesome! Can't wait to try some infekted jelly beans! Thank you!

Munst3rr

Reaction score
Thank you. Don't read the forums that regularly so I didn't know you were the dev. Flashing momentarily :)

WHOA IM one of the DEVs in the community, IF ANYONE IS THE MAIN DEV in the droid4 community it is HASHCODE , hes a genius and works his ass off and he devs for more then one device if he wasn't Developing for the community i wouldn't have bothered with the droid4 just clearing things up a bit also dhacker is a genius also he works with hashcode droid4 wouldn't be going any where without them

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
You've got to post more of your work here, I first heard about Infektion last week.

I've heard it has the same issues as CM9, but I haven't been following the CM9 thread so I don't know what they are. Can you elaborate?

Also, what are some of the tweaks and mods on this ROM? I really like Eclipse since it's fast and debloated but I'm interested in trying Infektion.

Munst3rr

Reaction score
You've got to post more of your work here, I first heard about Infektion last week.

I've heard it has the same issues as CM9, but I haven't been following the CM9 thread so I don't know what they are. Can you elaborate?

Also, what are some of the tweaks and mods on this ROM? I really like Eclipse since it's fast and debloated but I'm interested in trying Infektion.

Honestly if i thought i could manage keeping everything updated between forums i would, i got alot of projects im working on for the droid4, infektion ics,miui,kil0-aokp, kil0-aosp-blur,infektion jb , OVERCLOCK @ 1320, @ 1400 SPEED INIT'D REG VERSION ALSO OF INFEKTION WITH NO OC ASK AROUND other users will tell you

Last edited:

outsid0r

Reaction score
Munst3rr as things seem to be going that way, is there any central location where a user could find your work? i understand your doing alot of projects but things arent always easy to locate even with google.