Anybody have a link to Infektion ROM?

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
signed up, let's get this guy some space everyone!

Anything jb related the majority of things are inverted like mms phone contacts calculator calendar google voice email google now settings/framework, talk ect, that I've done so far that will be packaged in my releases ics also!

Sent from my XT894 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
We are all way beyond the gb days

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Well the reason I'm still on gingerbread is because my aokp is running pretty good besides my phone not reading my sd card but a restore is a solution. And I know if I upgrade to verizon ics I'll have to use a rom that's ics based..and when roms 1st come out, it just takes awhile to fix all the bugs..plus I just found out a couple of days ago abt these ics based roms..but once I leave gingerbread I cant go back to my aokp

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Eclipse is a really great rom, no bugs at all, only good stuff especially since the speedscript and OC scripts came out.

The roms based on CM and AOKP are still a little buggy until the kexec versions come out.

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Eclipse is a really great rom, no bugs at all, only good stuff especially since the speedscript and OC scripts came out.

The roms based on CM and AOKP are still a little buggy until the kexec versions come out.

Or until .... :x anyways anyone who likes tabletui launchers checkout apex beta 3! Homescreen section the option is in there

93fuelslut

Reaction score

Thanks for the info, but how do u run the speed scripts and oc?...I saw some roms have a 1300 and a 1400 oc option.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
You flash them in safestrap. Do the OC script first then boot. Next power down, go to safestrap, and flash the speedscript.

93fuelslut

Reaction score
how's ur battery life compared to the OC?
1)..Flash OC scripts
2)....reboot system now
3) flash speedscripts
4)..reboot
That's it right?

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
You have the order correct, but of course you have to be on ICS and have safestrap.

Battery has been good because I'm running the 1320 OC with Undervolt and 300 min.