Anybody have a link to Infektion ROM?

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Haven't flashed the 1400 OC yet but the 1320 OC version is GREAT! Been running for a few days now with no issues. Great job on this ROM.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

Have you noticed any bugs on this ROM? How is battery life?

OP
C

crockettc1

Reaction score
I had a mini scare when first flashing it. My phone was extremely laggy upon startup, touch screen barely responsive. But the processor was set for 1400, which made it unstable I suppose. Running at 1150 now with no problems. Excellent ROM. Question, I noticed a lot more governors on this ROM than others. Are the new ones any better than the hotplug default? Should I be using smartass/pegasus/etc?

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Here is a list of the more popular governors, but some are not on the list

Android CPU governors explained - Android Forums

From reading the list it only mentions that hotplug can turn off a processor on dual core systems. However, just because it doesn't mention this ability on the other governors does not necessarily mean the other governors cannot do it, so it would be useful if someone can confirm this ability on the other governors.

I noticed better battery life when I switched from ondemand to hotplug probably because hotplug can turn off the second processor when it's not needed.

Last edited:

kenji91

Reaction score
Here is a list of the more popular governors, but some are not on the list

Android CPU governors explained - Android Forums

From reading the list it only mentions that hotplug can turn off a processor on dual core systems. However, just because it doesn't mention this ability on the other governors does not necessarily mean the other governors cannot do it, so it would be useful if someone can confirm this ability on the other governors.

I noticed better battery life when I switched from ondemand to hotplug probably because hotplug can turn off the second processor when it's not needed.

Is there any way to install/use some of these governors that aren't built into a ROM? I'm on Eclipse 1.2.1 right now, and I wanted to try InteractiveX. Is that possible?

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
You would have to find the appropriate module (governor) for our phone (I'm not sure if they must be D4 and ICS compatible) and flash it then select it from SetCPU and have it set to run on boot.

lilafleisch

Reaction score
i haven't been able to get any of my wifi tether apps to work..does anyone know of a tethering app that works with infektion rom? Or is there a patch or something I need to install to be able to use wifi tether apps?

RideZeLitenin

Reaction score
Still on the ole CM9 build from back in July, next to flash some Infektion Jellybean niceness when it is available! :cool:

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
So what happened, why did you have to take everything down?

And I noticed on twitter you mentioned JB, got something good in the works?

dewhashish

Reaction score
it would be great to get some JB on this phone with kexec and some undervolting as well

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
A LITTLE THIS A LITTLE THAT, ALSO IM REDOING ICS WORKS AND MOVING IT TO MY OTHER STORAGE SIGN UP THRU THAT LINK ITS FREE PLUS YOU GET 500MB FREE IF YOU DO SO DO I PER REFERRAL I NEED TO GET UP TO ATLEAST 30GB OF STORAGE IM AT 7GB RIGHT NOW I NEED MORE SPACE FOR ROMS/THEMES ILL BE BRINGING YOU GUYS
https://one.ubuntu.com/referrals/referee/2367230/

dewhashish

Reaction score
A LITTLE THIS A LITTLE THAT, ALSO IM REDOING ICS WORKS AND MOVING IT TO MY OTHER STORAGE SIGN UP THRU THAT LINK ITS FREE PLUS YOU GET 500MB FREE IF YOU DO SO DO I PER REFERRAL I NEED TO GET UP TO ATLEAST 30GB OF STORAGE IM AT 7GB RIGHT NOW I NEED MORE SPACE FOR ROMS/THEMES ILL BE BRINGING YOU GUYS
https://one.ubuntu.com/referrals/referee/2367230/

signed up, let's get this guy some space everyone!