Anybody got v.8?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got it installed but bootlooped after updating the customizer the first time. So I re wiped and installed again. Restoring apps now but it seems a little laggy. Im gonna let everything get settled before making a definitive statement.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

1badlt1

Reaction score
Got it installed but bootlooped after updating the customizer the first time. So I re wiped and installed again. Restoring apps now but it seems a little laggy. Im gonna let everything get settled before making a definitive statement.

how do you restore your apps?

Dullawolf

Reaction score

try going back to the toolbox and restoring all your apps that you backed up. I use titainum backup. it has a better GUI.

1badlt1

Reaction score

try going back to the toolbox and restoring all your apps that you backed up. I use titainum backup. it has a better GUI.

Thanks, I am about 80% there. I did a back up before the update and when i try to install it off the sd card it says the back up cannot be found.

I spoke too soon now my z4root program is gone... ugh.....

Last edited:

gf7z

Reaction score

I was going to ask something similar. If you've done a data wipe, then use titanium to restore apps+data, does that defeat the purpose of the data wipe?

kilahimm

Reaction score
I usually let the market restore most of my apps and the use titanium back to restore whichever ones are missing, data can sometimes be problematic. I usually selectively restore data for only app's that have a lot of custom settings. I wouldn't restore any system apps or system app data.

kvnhmmd

Reaction score
I usually let the market restore most of my apps and the use titanium back to restore whichever ones are missing, data can sometimes be problematic. I usually selectively restore data for only app's that have a lot of custom settings. I wouldn't restore any system apps or system app data.

The market stopped restoring my apps a long time ago. Anyone know how to fix that or why that is? I think Google got pissed that I was resetting all the time.

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
The liberty toolbox backup and restore feature works perfectly for me saves all my info and everything. awesome!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

chefb

Reaction score
can someone please post the changelog?

From the main rom thread:

Just letting everyone now Liberty v 0.8 is in Liberty Toolbox Pro. Here are some of the changes:

Fixed share options in gallery/camera
Added BlurHome to the customizer
Added torch to Liberty Toolbox Pro
Better app management in toolbox
Fixed Blur Mms & Email bugs
Recompiled & fixed spare parts to fix battery info
Fixed issues with pulldown editor
ROM changelog in Settings > About Phone
Switched to custom Gingerbread Launcher2 as default launcher
Black Settings is back!!
Remove annoying icons
Added DSP Manager (access in Liberty Settings)
Enable ads by default to fix all issues with Google Music Beta
Add back AOSP Calendar in teh customizer
Some Script changes
More bug fixes

This will be out for everyone soon.

Enjoy the ROM :)

What is DSP?,what's the rom changelog...also what changes where made in the script? Sounds interesting.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
can someone please post the changelog?

From the main rom thread:

Just letting everyone now Liberty v 0.8 is in Liberty Toolbox Pro. Here are some of the changes:

Fixed share options in gallery/camera
Added BlurHome to the customizer
Added torch to Liberty Toolbox Pro
Better app management in toolbox
Fixed Blur Mms & Email bugs
Recompiled & fixed spare parts to fix battery info
Fixed issues with pulldown editor
ROM changelog in Settings > About Phone
Switched to custom Gingerbread Launcher2 as default launcher
Black Settings is back!!
Remove annoying icons
Added DSP Manager (access in Liberty Settings)
Enable ads by default to fix all issues with Google Music Beta
Add back AOSP Calendar in teh customizer
Some Script changes
More bug fixes

This will be out for everyone soon.

Enjoy the ROM :)

What is DSP?,what's the rom changelog...also what changes where made in the script? Sounds interesting.

I asked this earlier. It controls the eq of audio from the speaker and headphones. It looks sweet. Cool addition to liberty settings!