Anybody going bareback with the D3???

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would you offer the suggestion though? That's like a challenge any drunk guy would actually take.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

militant

Reaction score
I can't understand why it really causes any controversy to be honest, especially on a website like this. You allow people to post tutorials and write ups on how to root and mod phones so that they can A) get software for free B) tether and steal bandwith, but posting how to get a free case (if they haven't updated their policy already) is a big deal? I didn't know stealing 1's and 0's and taking money out of developers pockets for their hard work was less of a crime than getting a case that might cost in the neighborhood about $1.50 in labor in raw materials for free.

I suppose neither of you have ever illegally downloaded an mp3 or pirated software? Don't call the Moral police if your hands aren't clean either. All I'm saying.

thechop

Reaction score
+1 May we rest Mr Prosecutor!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

JohnnyS101

Reaction score
I can't understand why it really causes any controversy to be honest, especially on a website like this. You allow people to post tutorials and write ups on how to root and mod phones so that they can A) get software for free B) tether and steal bandwith, but posting how to get a free case (if they haven't updated their policy already) is a big deal? I didn't know stealing 1's and 0's and taking money out of developers pockets for their hard work was less of a crime than getting a case that might cost in the neighborhood about $1.50 in labor in raw materials for free.

I suppose neither of you have ever illegally downloaded an mp3 or pirated software? Don't call the Moral police if your hands aren't clean either. All I'm saying.

Agreed, that's like saying oh you stole a tv, but since I stole a blu ray I'm not a bad person compared to you

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

darkmatter

Reaction score
Naked d3 for now. But I just ordered the otterbox, so we'll see how that goes.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

matthewl3

Reaction score
The soft cases from verizon are worth it. This phone is no good in a pocket, I highly recommend a holster as well

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

doobie711

Reaction score
i went bareback for a week. then a kid jumped on me while my phone was in my hand and it went face down onto some concrete. i yelled and mothers around looked at me like i was crazy and said "it's only a material thing" this was at church by the way. i nearly punched the kid. it's an expensive ass material thing. inb4 "serves you right 4 bareback."