Any way to use the 10 free Google dollars on Market?'

gibsonlp223

Reaction score
As you guys all know anyone that signs up for Google wallet get 10 free dollars, anyone know how to use those on the market? I want to purchase a couple of apps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
As you guys all know anyone that signs up for Google wallet get 10 free dollars, anyone know how to use those on the market? I want to purchase a couple of apps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Could you use the $10 to buy a prepaid credit/debit card and then use that as the Market card for payment? Sounds pretty convoluted, but I'm pretty sure the Market "needs" a credit/debit card.

Good luck

Nubbie

Reaction score
Thats not the purpose of Gwallet. its ment to swipe at stores using the local communications device. try it out. i got 2 dollar jamba juices. rather have juice than an app. yummy!

shanimal92

Reaction score
Thats not the purpose of Gwallet. its ment to swipe at stores using the local communications device. try it out. i got 2 dollar jamba juices. rather have juice than an app. yummy!

How do you figure thats not the purpose? Go to walgreens; pick up a reloadable Visa; swipe your phone to pay for it. sounds like you're still paying for something.

Nubbie

Reaction score
How do you figure thats not the purpose? Go to walgreens; pick up a reloadable Visa; swipe your phone to pay for it. sounds like you're still paying for something.

thats adding a step rather than just buying an app normally. you should go buy phone cards so you can make calls using your cell phone.