Any solution to the sending mms issue???

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I know there have been several posts about people not being able to send pics via text message. I too have had the same problem for a while. I went to the local Verizon store a few weeks ago and their solution was to do a factory reset. Didn't wanna do that. Any solutions to this issue yet???

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
are you on the stock messenger? i was never able to get mms on that so i went to handcent.

brando56894

Reaction score
I was about to say Ive never had any problems with MMS but then after reading corina's post I realized I've been using handcent for about 99% of the time since I got my droid (I installed it on about the 2nd day lol)

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
are you on the stock messenger? i was never able to get mms on that so i went to handcent.

Used to work just fine with the stock messenger app. I tried both handcent and chomp at one time but went back to using the stock app.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:shocked: you were/are able to get animated mms messages on stock? maybe something is wrong with my droid

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
:shocked: you were/are able to get animated mms messages on stock? maybe something is wrong with my droid

Animated??? Dunno. I am talking about just pix. But yes it was with the stock messaging app.