My Droid Won't send MMS

t23d23

Reaction score
My Motorola Droid :motdroidhoriz: won't send MMS, and no longer will receive them. :icon_evil: I'm on Verizon, but where I live theres a company called Page Plus that runs on Verizon's network so I am on Verizon..and I have a plan for 1200 mins., 1200 texts, and 50MB of Data Usage a month. Well the first month I was able to send and receive MMS until I ran out of data usage. Well I had to wait until December 18 for my plan to restore to the 1200 mins &text and 50MB. Well I tried sending pictures and ringtones to different people and on the stock messaging app, it would constantly say 'sending' and do nothing else. Then I tried Handcent and it did the same thing, the circle kept on spinning and would do nothing. Well the other day I could receive pictures and sounds, etc. but today I tried receiving a picture and it just sat there and said 'downloading' . I removed an app called MSMS and I removed handcent and still no luck with sending MMS. I have tried rebooting my phone and it still didn't work. I don't want to restore my phone neither. Nor delete all of my messages, because I read that doesn't help anyways. Maybe there is/are app(s) that don't allow me to send/receive pics, videos, sounds..
Does any one know a way to fix this?
Or maybe I will have to call or go into the store to see if they can fix the problem..
I've also tried searching everywhere like Google and Yahoo! but no luck finding a solution.
Also, I always turn WiFi off and Turn my 3G back on when trying to send or receive MMS.

PuneE

Reaction score
My Motorola Droid :motdroidhoriz: won't send MMS, and no longer will receive them. :icon_evil: I'm on Verizon, ....... I have tried rebooting my phone and it still didn't work. I don't want to restore my phone neither. Nor delete all of my messages, because I read that doesn't help anyways. Maybe there is/are app(s) that don't allow me to send/receive pics, videos, sounds..
Or maybe I will have to call or go into the store to see if they can fix the problem..
I've also tried searching everywhere like Google and Yahoo! but no luck finding a solution.
Also, I always turn WiFi off and Turn my 3G back on when trying to send or receive MMS.

Im having the same problem. i cant send nor recv MMS pics within the past few days. I have unlimited data and unlimited txt/mms plan. Ive changed nothing on my phone, havent added any new apps.. it just stopped working for some reason. was able to recv an MMS today but still cudnt send. not even sure if rcving is fixed or it was just an isolated success.

if u'v fixed this problem, pls do tell.
if i figure it out, I'll try and remember to post back also since someone else mite also be experiencing this issue.

btw, are you rooted (just to eliminate being rooted as a possible reason)

Stock Messaging App
MotoDroid
Rooted
BuglessBeast .6.1
FRG83D

OP
T

t23d23

Reaction score
My Motorola Droid :motdroidhoriz: won't send MMS, and no longer will receive them. :icon_evil: I'm on Verizon, ....... I have tried rebooting my phone and it still didn't work. I don't want to restore my phone neither. Nor delete all of my messages, because I read that doesn't help anyways. Maybe there is/are app(s) that don't allow me to send/receive pics, videos, sounds..

Im having the same problem. i cant send nor recv MMS pics within the past few days. I have unlimited data and unlimited txt/mms plan. Ive changed nothing on my phone, havent added any new apps.. it just stopped working for some reason. was able to recv an MMS today but still cudnt send. not even sure if rcving is fixed or it was just an isolated success.

if u'v fixed this problem, pls do tell.
if i figure it out, I'll try and remember to post back also since someone else mite also be experiencing this issue.

btw, are you rooted (just to eliminate being rooted as a possible reason)

Stock Messaging App
MotoDroid
Rooted
BuglessBeast .6.1
FRG83D

Okay I will do. and no I am not rooted, I thought about it but then i read you lose wifi so I said forget it.