Any one know of a case that fits the extended battery?

LuvMusic

Reaction score
I'm currently combining two VZW cases. I have silicone gel case around the phone, which I'm then sliding into the holster from the holster/shell combo. It's a tight fit, but does work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Which is the tight fit, the silicone case on the phone with the extended battery or the phone in the holster with the silicone case and extended battery?

I just got my extended battery and have been using the the Verizon silicone case. This case works great with the extended battery and it's cover. The silicone gives just enough to allow a great fit. One thing I noticed about the extended battery, it does add some weight to the phone. If the increase in battery life is proportional to the added weight, I think I will be very happy!

RacingManiac

Reaction score
Using the Diztronic TPU case for my extended batt phone. No issue with fit and all the buttons are readily accessible. I don't find it to be terribly grippy over stock though....ended up stippling the edges of the case with soldering iron...

nubby

Reaction score
I am using the Verizon case / holster combo with the extended battery. When I first put it on it didn't snap on good and I couldn't reach the power and volume buttons. A little help from my Dremmel to thin out the inside of the case and all is good. Don't do too much at once or the heat from the friction starts to melt and warp the plastic.

Flandry

Reaction score
Which is the tight fit, the silicone case on the phone with the extended battery or the phone in the holster with the silicone case and extended battery?

I just got my extended battery and have been using the the Verizon silicone case. This case works great with the extended battery and it's cover. The silicone gives just enough to allow a great fit. One thing I noticed about the extended battery, it does add some weight to the phone. If the increase in battery life is proportional to the added weight, I think I will be very happy!

The silicone case fits fine on the phone. It is tight sliding the phone with case into the holster, but it does look good. Also, the silicone case is tight around the charging cable and some cables may not fit without lifting up the lip of the case a little.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

yo9cool

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M7
I know there is a thread about cases already but lots must be looking for extended cases only.

I have been looking on ebay for hours. All the hard cases either state that they will not fit or states nothing.:angry:

I think there is a VIIA Charge Holster on Newegg and Amazon might be an alternative solution to that.