Any Droid Apps like Whoshere/social/chat networking?

Riley

Reaction score
I like the Whoshere app I can use on my ipod touch. Does anyone make a similar social networking/chat app that uses location and settings to find people to chat or network with?

ima assume u were a former iphone user, idk of one but go to the market and check under social network u might find something

I personally don't use these kind of apps.....but trust me I have seen TONS of location based chat apps in the Market

Thanks folks....I use the whoshere apparently on my iPod touch and like it.......

Thanks folks....I use the whoshere apparently on my iPod touch and like it.......

if you root ur phone and get the wifi tethering you could use your ipod touch tethered through the droid and still use whos here

Yeah I don't want to root my phone, I can still use whoshere on my iPod touch, but a Droid version or something like it would be cool. All the apps I have found even remotely like aren't very good.

If anyone wants to know I did find one that's call 'match2blue' not too far off from the whole 'whoshere' app iphone uses.

Hi everyone

I came across this amazing app that's much better than the other chat apps available in the market. You can check it out here Photo4tune or directly download it from Playstore! You can instantly share, audio and video files!

I think, no apps is launched like this.

Well,there are just many of them available if you have just search for apps over the PlayStore you can try using WeChat, Line, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger .. etc !

I think, no apps is launched like this.
Emm, I actualy I tried downloading Photo4tune and actually it works and it has a user friendly interface and a lot of features like cool and funky emoticons that apps like Wechat sell for a price, Photo4tune doesn't. I would recommend you guys to at least try!

Emm, I actualy I tried downloading Photo4tune and actually it works and it has a user friendly interface and a lot of features like cool and funky emoticons that apps like Wechat sell for a price, Photo4tune doesn't. I would recommend you guys to at least try!
What do you think about Hike I have been hearing a lot from them recently ! Have you tried using it ??

Hi promo87
Yes I have used Hike, never been a fan of their emoticons much. That's why stopped using it! :p

I have downloaded this apps. Working fine for me. Photo quality is nice.

Hi promo87
Yes I have used Hike, never been a fan of their emoticons much. That's why stopped using it! :p
Owkiee..! I haven't used hike before and was trying to get feedback from you as I still haven't have heard from any .... !! Anyway thanks for the input.

Back