Any Buggyness With the Bionic?

malicious_a

Reaction score
I haven't noticed any problems yet, except when I called my wife, she sounded a little "tinny" or high-pitched. It may have been a bug on my phone or my old D2 that I gave her. Not sure yet. other than that, this phone is kicking butt.

318Droid

Reaction score
I got it Preach and I've been going to everything on it....And I havent noticed any buggyness on it...YEA YEA I know I said I was gonna wait a week or two but I couldnt man...I been waiting too long for this..Anyways, havent noticed any buggyness on it yet...It moves so darn smooth,

Troops2990

Reaction score
Same here, been playing for an hour or two now.. it froze for about 10 seconds 1 time and thats it so far

malicious_a

Reaction score
i've been playing around too almost nonstop..the dual core combined with 4G makes this thing feel unstoppable.

sevenwords

Reaction score
So far so good. No lag whatsoever. I haven't encountered any bugs either.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Renae

Reaction score
I love it so far... except this keyboard is killing me. Need to try some others. Very fast and light.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

sk102704

Reaction score
Ive been playing with it non stop since about 9:30am and i haven't seen any buggyness or lag st all!

I watched a tv episode on Netflix and it worked flawless! Its definitely a winner!

leonard

Reaction score
Anybody find a FM radio on it yet?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

sevenwords

Reaction score
Anybody find a FM radio on it yet?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

If it's anything like the X2, it would use the headphones plugged into the headphone jack to act like an antenna.

jstwondrng

Reaction score
I've had a few weird "Marketplace" issues, but nothing severe. I'd attempt to download an app and it would either say I don't have enough space on the card or download failed. If I try again, it works. Also, has anyone else noticed the internal memory not having a lot of space? I haven't put many apps on my phone yet and most of the ones I DL'd have been moved to the SD card and the internal space avail is already down to 3.5gb...

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
If it's anything like the X2, it would use the headphones plugged into the headphone jack to act like an antenna.

I hadn't thought of that. I have a wire with a jack on it that runs up to my tin foil hat. It gives me great reception while retaining all of the protective qualities of the hat.:happy: