Another Set of DROID Bionic Pictures Appears in the Wild

alboboy10

Reaction score
Ye but look at the phone use...besides with motorola it can be anywhere from 86 or 94.

My gf has the atrix...weird thing. After the gb update not only does her phone now allow her to download from unknown sources unlike before, but she can also un install att bloat from the phone WITHOUT root. She kind of doesn't need root. It's as though after the update the phone just allowed her to do more. I wonder if the same will apply to the bionic.

The battery should be great on the bionic though. She had 40% battery with more than moderate use after 18 hours.

Renae

Reaction score
Looking good. I love the "in the wild" part, makes me think of spotting sasquatch.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Suuperflie

Reaction score
Down only 10% after 3 hours! Lovin it!!

I was still at 90% whek i got home from work today and that is 11 hrs off the charger. Only light texting during the day though. In that pic it looks like it had been idle the whole time.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
Looking good. I love the "in the wild" part, makes me think of spotting sasquatch.

<<<<<<<<
That's what we've been hunting for months. All the pictures look like BigFoot too, the phone and BigFoot are blurry.

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

wseyller

Reaction score
I've seen some phones will allow to uninstall certain stock apps but not all. Guess it just depends what they allow.

Also I'm curious about the different battery saver profiles. Has anyone seen this before on any other phones. I wonder if it is a alternative to underclocking like setcpu app which you can set profiles. In setcpu you can have the clockspeed change based if you plug in charger or if the battery or cpu reaches a certain temp. Also if the battery reaches a certain level the cpu throttles down.

wseyller

Reaction score
I was still at 90% whek i got home from work today and that is 11 hrs off the charger. Only light texting during the day though. In that pic it looks like it had been idle the whole time.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Sounds hard to believe. Maybe battery not calibrated? Which I seen before where phone says 90% but it is really about 50. When I would charge the phone it would take more than half an hour to go from 90 to 100% full charge. But if its the real deal then that's awesome. Of course I have never used my phone for 11 hours and only done light texting. I'm a heavy user.

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
I've seen some phones will allow to uninstall certain stock apps but not all. Guess it just depends what they allow.

Also I'm curious about the different battery saver profiles. Has anyone seen this before on any other phones. I wonder if it is a alternative to underclocking like setcpu app which you can set profiles. In setcpu you can have the clockspeed change based if you plug in charger or if the battery or cpu reaches a certain temp. Also if the battery reaches a certain level the cpu throttles down.

My Droid X had those profiles. It's one thing I missed when going from the DX to the Thunderjoke.

ashclepdia

Reaction score

Those same battery saver modes are on my x2...basically it just sets a time for after certain amount of inactivity to kill your data connection until u turn the screen back on. It works pretty good for me mist of the time. U can also set how long using custom battery saver along with peak and off peak times.

It would be nice if they added more options yo the battery saver menus besides just when ti kill data.

Last edited:

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know there was talk at some point that the biggest battery killer is the phone looking for 4G when in a non-coverage area... on the existing stock 4G phones, is 4G something that can be turned off manually or does that require root?