Another Newbie Thread

Javan

Reaction score
Please forgive if there is a simple answer out there....I have not found it yet.

So I have the Razr M. I have lots of Apps installed. Several I do not wish to be seen by others. I have grouped apps together so that I have folders on the main screen that contain like-minded apps. That was easy. Problem is that when the app icon is touched (not sure what to call the icon, it is between the contacts and text icons), all the apps are displayed. Is there any way to hide these apps?

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
YOu might be able to do that with another Launcher, like Go or some of the others.
That icon is for the "app drawer" so I guess you could call it the "app drawer icon" on the dock(the lowest set of icons on the screen).

Last edited:

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Yea some of the launchers like apex/nova/go have a hide icon/app setting if i remember correctly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

KaChow

Reaction score
If you download Nova link is here, install it and set it as your default launcher. Go into Nova Settings> select Drawer> scroll to the bottom and select Hide Apps. Hide Apps gives the ability for you to hide any or every app that you do not want to display. You could also download App Safe link is here, it does require a Pro key that I think is $.99 this will lock all of your apps behind a password vault, and apps will be completely hidden on your sd card.