Another Motorola Pic; Alleged Motorola Droid MAXX

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-maxx.png

We have another intriguing pic for you guys today that is not the Moto X. This one is supposedly a device coming out later this year called the Motorola Droid MAXX. We aren't sure why Motorola would choose to ditch the RAZR branding, but perhaps it is designed as the next in line of the Droid series, but instead of the number 5, they just took it to the MAXX. It's possible this could also be the new Motorola Droid Ultra MAXX we have heard about and @evleaks simply had incomplete information.

We will share more info as soon as it arrives so stay tuned!

Source: @evleaks

GigaJake

Reaction score
We aren't sure why Motorola would choose to ditch the RAZR branding, but perhaps it is designed as the next in line of the Droid series, but instead of the number 5, they just took it to the MAXX.

Does that imply it would belong to the keyboard series of Droid phones? Or is it confirmed to be touch screen only?

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No. It will probably not have a keyboard, and is merely speculation. More than likely this is the Droid Ultra MAXX, but we wanted to throw out the possibility because of the way this information was reported from its source.

GigaJake

Reaction score
I figured as much. I'm clutching at straws but thought I would ask. Thanks!

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
Meh...I'll wait two weeks after that model drops and purchase the Motorola Droid Ultra Extreme RAZR MAXXEST. Unfortunately, three weeks after that the Droid Ultra Extreme RAZR MOSTMAXXESTER will drop with FAR better specs...

Incredibilly

Reaction score
Meh...I'll wait two weeks after that model drops and purchase the Motorola Droid Ultra Extreme RAZR MAXXEST. Unfortunately, three weeks after that the Droid Ultra Extreme RAZR MOSTMAXXESTER will drop with FAR better specs...

Don't forget the Droid Ultra Extreme RAZR Monster Maxx series that will drop in October...

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
My next phone hopefully will not be a D.U.M phone.

(Droid Ultra Maxx)

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
I might have to go phablet size if they really ditch qwerty. I can't type on small screens. Best thing about qwerty, you still have the whole screen as you type. :(