Another line

Lady_DroidX

Reaction score
Wanted to no is their another app like google voice so I can add another phone number to my phone

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
Lady_DroidX

Lady_DroidX

Reaction score
Any info would help

rosso

Reaction score
You can add google voice to your phone it's on the market....

Sent from my rooted Droid X (FROYO)

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use Google Voice also. It has free texting

MIUI

OP
Lady_DroidX

Lady_DroidX

Reaction score
But is there anything else like Google voice I already have that I wanted something like it so I can add another line for texting

Cdjones187

Reaction score
But is there anything else like Google voice I already have that I wanted something like it so I can add another line for texting

You can already use google voice to text. But if what you mean is you want yet another number separate from the g-voice number you already have you can add another g-voice account. Just add another gmail account and set it up on your pc for google voice. Not sure if this is what your looking for.

ToastnBananas

Reaction score
Forgive me on this cause I know that Google is my 'friend' and you can find like anything with it, but if everyone just used Google what would be the point in these forums then? Sure it could, depending on ones' situation, provide information fast, but posting on forums lets places like this become more active and you can actually ask questions and talk to 'real' people (Real is in quotes because who knows how many of you guys/gals are actually robots or terminators Lmao.) And besides that, what you ask or contribute on message boards could bring up the results someone is looking for who is actually Googling something.(wow, first time Ive used that word and the auto correct completed it. So does that mean its an actual word or is it cause Google put it on their phones with Google? And I say actual as in like a legal official word and not like slang? (Another subject), but would using the phrase 'googling something' be, so to say, incorrect(if I even used, so to say, correct in the first place but I'm sure you understand,hopefully lol.) Since the point in Google being a search engine is for searching 'things' and to my understanding the meaning of said word(another phrase I've never used but only did so there wouldn't be so many googles on here, even though using this parenthesized((oh God not another one, but is there another word for parenthesized, like say parenthesitic? Lmfao, did I just make a new word, cause the auto complete didnt kick in and if Google can create new words then I'm coining that mofo? <---(would that be a proper sentence or would it not be a sentence but a proper question since the type of question I asked is a question that is being direct, or for better words, addressed to the reader, and is quotable, still considered a proper sentence or just a proper sentence that's asking of something? Then again, all questions would have to be considered as quotable cause in order to differentiate(another word that I've used for the first time) a sentence over a question, there has to be somebody there in the first place for a question to be made/asked of. Unless if there are actually two types of questions, and no I'm not talking about hypothetical questions but the kinds of questions that you are asking someone yourself or being asked of, which is why I used the term, or 'word', direct, above. (if there is a difference in the meaning and usage of those two words, and did I make that proper or 'correct' by putting the word word(which looks weird and weirdly spelled when you look at it long enough lol) by putting it in ''s and placing it in-between the commas, and if its not the 'correct' or in this same case, 'proper',(im sure 'correct' and 'proper' have different meanings when using them with grammar) would it be in this particular situation, since I'm unsure of the of correct way to 'correctly' form those words hence this long @$$ parenthesitic(Lmao) question?) And the type of questions that come from something in general, that isn't asking something and some people might see that as a question that no one has asked yet, but then how is it a question if it hasn't been asked? it couldnt be a 'thought' because then it would be a question that is being asked by you to you, or is it?) contradicts what I'm saying since I had to use that g-word to explain why I used, "said word" and now you just read all of that gibberish for nothing.
Just so i could try an explain my view about when people say to just 'Google' something even though it got carried on way to far.

Anyways after loosing myself, the real reason why I'm posting was to ask what it Google voice and what's the point in it? Just so you can use calls an text over just wifi if you don't have service? Lmao sorry and if you did read all that, please correct me if I'm wrong about anything wrong with it grammar wise lol and about the parenthesitic word. And honestly there wouldn't be that many parenthesis if I didn't want it to seem like this was an actual message to someone and not like a blog type thing, since it is on a message board and it isn't 100% certain that there is gonna be someone out there to read it or respond to it. (Yeah I'm not kidding lol, stupid I know but there's always that possibility lol)

Cdjones187

Reaction score
No I didn't read all that, started to but then realized it had nothing to do with the OP's question. I don't even know what the hell you were trying to get at actually.. Kinda makes you seem like you just want to troll TBH.

I would explain to you what all the features of google voice are but you already know that if you GOOGLE search it (yes, I know that's what you were talking about) you would find the top result being google voices tutorial. But to be vague, google voice can be used over mobile data or wifi. Also you are able to set up personalized voice mail for certain people or groups. You can also block calls or forward all of you phone numbers to a single google voice number. Google voice is also a way of backing up your phone contacts. Yes, ALL google voice features are free as long as you have a data plan. Thats just to name a few things.

As far as correcting your grammar... Why? It's like you set out to write the longest most un-thought out paragraph of gibberish just to spite the grammar nazis out their. Its the internet, who cares if I spell to but really mean too or if I forget to properly punctuate. But what you wrote makes my head hurt even trying to read because I don't think there is a single full sentence there. Not trying to be a dick, just wondering WHY? I doubt I'm alone on my thoughts about what your intentions of this post actually are......

Markster1

Reaction score
Try Line 2, you have to pay for it after free trial but it offers voice calls and texting and another number.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

OP
Lady_DroidX

Lady_DroidX

Reaction score
Yea I like textfree and the Google voice just sucks can barely use them my service sucks out here :(

ekf028

Reaction score
Forgive me on this cause I know that Google is my 'friend' and you can find like anything with it, but if everyone just used Google what would be the point in these forums then? Sure it could, depending on ones' situation, provide information fast, but posting on forums lets places like this become more active and you can actually ask questions and talk to 'real' people (Real is in quotes because who knows how many of you guys/gals are actually robots or terminators Lmao.) And besides that, what you ask or contribute on message boards could bring up the results someone is looking for who is actually Googling something.(wow, first time Ive used that word and the auto correct completed it. So does that mean its an actual word or is it cause Google put it on their phones with Google? And I say actual as in like a legal official word and not like slang? (Another subject), but would using the phrase 'googling something' be, so to say, incorrect(if I even used, so to say, correct in the first place but I'm sure you understand,hopefully lol.) Since the point in Google being a search engine is for searching 'things' and to my understanding the meaning of said word(another phrase I've never used but only did so there wouldn't be so many googles on here, even though using this parenthesized((oh God not another one, but is there another word for parenthesized, like say parenthesitic? Lmfao, did I just make a new word, cause the auto complete didnt kick in and if Google can create new words then I'm coining that mofo? <---(would that be a proper sentence or would it not be a sentence but a proper question since the type of question I asked is a question that is being direct, or for better words, addressed to the reader, and is quotable, still considered a proper sentence or just a proper sentence that's asking of something? Then again, all questions would have to be considered as quotable cause in order to differentiate(another word that I've used for the first time) a sentence over a question, there has to be somebody there in the first place for a question to be made/asked of. Unless if there are actually two types of questions, and no I'm not talking about hypothetical questions but the kinds of questions that you are asking someone yourself or being asked of, which is why I used the term, or 'word', direct, above. (if there is a difference in the meaning and usage of those two words, and did I make that proper or 'correct' by putting the word word(which looks weird and weirdly spelled when you look at it long enough lol) by putting it in ''s and placing it in-between the commas, and if its not the 'correct' or in this same case, 'proper',(im sure 'correct' and 'proper' have different meanings when using them with grammar) would it be in this particular situation, since I'm unsure of the of correct way to 'correctly' form those words hence this long @$$ parenthesitic(Lmao) question?) And the type of questions that come from something in general, that isn't asking something and some people might see that as a question that no one has asked yet, but then how is it a question if it hasn't been asked? it couldnt be a 'thought' because then it would be a question that is being asked by you to you, or is it?) contradicts what I'm saying since I had to use that g-word to explain why I used, "said word" and now you just read all of that gibberish for nothing.
Just so i could try an explain my view about when people say to just 'Google' something even though it got carried on way to far.

Anyways after loosing myself, the real reason why I'm posting was to ask what it Google voice and what's the point in it? Just so you can use calls an text over just wifi if you don't have service? Lmao sorry and if you did read all that, please correct me if I'm wrong about anything wrong with it grammar wise lol and about the parenthesitic word. And honestly there wouldn't be that many parenthesis if I didn't want it to seem like this was an actual message to someone and not like a blog type thing, since it is on a message board and it isn't 100% certain that there is gonna be someone out there to read it or respond to it. (Yeah I'm not kidding lol, stupid I know but there's always that possibility lol)

Was there a point in there somewhere lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk