Another Droid Does Moment

pyro6128

Reaction score
Today in one of my mba classes we all had to give our marketing presentations. Well the last guy to go had his presentation emailed to himself. However, the internet wasn't working in the room we were in. He was starting to freak out because everyone else had theirs on memory sticks and he was the only one with his stored online only, and the professor started saying how he should have planned ahead and had a backup and whatnot. So I threw on wireless tether, told him the name of my network, and bang, he was online and had his presentation downloaded and on the projector in a minute or two. Everyone was in shock that I was able to do this with my phone. All I know is that guy owes me big haha

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That is awesome! God, I hope there were iPhone fanboys in the class!

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
Today in one of my mba classes we all had to give our marketing presentations. Well the last guy to go had his presentation emailed to himself. However, the internet wasn't working in the room we were in. He was starting to freak out because everyone else had theirs on memory sticks and he was the only one with his stored online only, and the professor started saying how he should have planned ahead and had a backup and whatnot. So I threw on wireless tether, told him the name of my network, and bang, he was online and had his presentation downloaded and on the projector in a minute or two. Everyone was in shock that I was able to do this with my phone. All I know is that guy owes me big haha

That is awesome! Another plus for this amazing phone!

itwerk

Reaction score
wifi tethering? is this possible without rooting?

griz8791

Reaction score
Last week at symphony rehearsal I see the guy next to me has a tuning app on his iPod touch. I ask him what the name of it is. Then I do a quick search on Android Market, find the app has been ported to Android, and download and install it right there in front of him.

Unfortunately, this $3 app has made my previous $40 stand-alone tuner obsolete.

OP
pyro6128

pyro6128

Reaction score
wifi tethering? is this possible without rooting?

wifi tethering, no not without root (to my knowledge), however you can use pda net if you need to tether without root. And yea, the guy was thanking me profusely after class saying he owes me and all, I'm just glad I could help. Getting a zero on this assignment would've taken a huge wet bite out of his grade. Plus I take every opportunity I can to show this phone off :D

bpad10

Reaction score
Congrats...that's a fantastic story....this is the closest thing to a perfect phone and is only going to get better (if motorola quits dragging their feet)

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
wanna heart my success story tonight?
CAP201002250021.jpg

win.

STIDRIVER

Reaction score

Dude owes you a case of beer... And I would demand his poor planning arse get a flash drive... what's a 2g cost these days? $10?