Another 4G outage?

Dan_08

Reaction score
Called Verizon got my $1.99 for the second time this month...They say they don't know why it is happening but they fixed it 3 times already, they know what the hell is going on. I wouldn't care to much if they could at least give us a heads up or something. Not mad just would rather be informed.

doctraveler12

Reaction score
just a heads up for people trying to activate. some people at the official verizon forum or whatever were told that it should be back up at midnight (not sure whta time zone they were from)

eric.scheman

Reaction score
My signal has been off all day and finally went to 3g now but I should have 4g. I called and complained last time and got a credit. This is garbage that we have to pay for something we can't even use

PhDCow

Reaction score
I called to complain and ask about a credit and got hung up on. The rep told me that she wished people would stop complaining and then she said, "Have a good day." When I cool down, I'm calling again to speak to a supervisor.

Ragtop99

Reaction score
just a heads up for people trying to activate. some people at the official verizon forum or whatever were told that it should be back up at midnight (not sure what time zone they were from)
I went to my verizon local store around 3 pm EST, waited in line, finally decide to pull the trigger on a RAZR and the sales clerk says he can't activate a 4G phone. :angry: I use my phone for business. No way I'm buying an expensive phone and leaving the store without it working. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Dan_08

Reaction score
I called to complain and ask about a credit and got hung up on. The rep told me that she wished people would stop complaining and then she said, "Have a good day." When I cool down, I'm calling again to speak to a supervisor.

Did you catch the name? I'd be heated if they hung up on me. Its not our fault we aren't getting what we paid for.

B

bens42608

No 4g in Detroit. Oddly there are my normal 4 bars though. Like it's there but I can't use it. 3g seems extra slow but I might just be used to 4g since I never use 3g anymore

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

karns

Reaction score
just a heads up for people trying to activate. some people at the official verizon forum or whatever were told that it should be back up at midnight (not sure whta time zone they were from)

Thank you for this info.... Im very frustrated.

benz0

Reaction score
Im glad its just network outages, and not the Razr!! But this shizz is pissing me offf!!! Been down all freakin day!!! Never had it been this bad!!!:mad:

benz0

Reaction score
Glad i didn't had to use my GPS today!! I do field service from north, central, and southern California! Would off kil:mad:l a *******!!!!

benz0

Reaction score
Okay, i vented, Verizon is usually/always pretty good.. :happy3:

mikemags

Reaction score
i was at the verizon store earlier and they were updateing the network or something for 4g and the system crashed