Angry Birds Released [Full Version]

And how would one move it off the SD card. Still new at this and haven't really messed with moving things. I am not rooted, so I don't know if that matters. I was, however, fortunate enough to DL the game from their site this morning.

You just want to remove the .apk file and trash it. You can do it either by mounting your droid, or using a file manager and deleting it. It takes up like 10 mb of space just sitting there if you just leave it in there.

And how would one move it off the SD card. Still new at this and haven't really messed with moving things. I am not rooted, so I don't know if that matters. I was, however, fortunate enough to DL the game from their site this morning.

You just want to remove the .apk file and trash it. You can do it either by mounting your droid, or using a file manager and deleting it. It takes up like 10 mb of space just sitting there if you just leave it in there.

Thank you good sir! :)

Being that Angry Birds isn't in the market (for now), how would they handle update notices?

Being that Angry Birds isn't in the market (for now), how would they handle update notices?

im wondering the same thing, i dont want to have to redownload the game again once it hits the market

Just saw this on my email....yay!

never played angry birds but I did download earlier today... will give it a try later on.

Chances are anyone who downloaded the game through the link will have to redownload it when it comes to the market, or else you wont get any updates in the future.

Chances are anyone who downloaded the game through the link will have to redownload it when it comes to the market, or else you wont get any updates in the future.

How do you know it will be on the market? I don't believe I've seen any statements on this subject. I would love a paid version w/out ads from the market. :)

Back