Angry Birds Final Now Available - NOT on Android Market, yet.

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
Hmm i dowloaded this game off the market and i get an installation error. I think it could be the ROM im using but idk. Im running RubiX Blurry anybody else running this and encountering this problem?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I screwed up. That's like news posting rule #1, because of what Hook said. My bad.

Well, it isn't the end of the world. To the person who said an exception should be made, I have to disagree. So many people will click on those links only to find a web page they can't reach. jntdroid, you can't be psychic, I was surprised it became available in the Market.

I've merged a thread with a subtitle saying that it is in the market now. If someone is searching, they should find it.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wasn't this pushed back to ensure multitasking works? I don't know about the rest of you, but when i hit home, it resets the game...
1. Don't know how I waited til today to download this game, it's def. addicting.

2. Multi-tasking does not work with Angry Birds right now. Home screen press does reset the game.

tangent88

Reaction score
Mine ended up fixing itself after about ten times resetting. Idk if it just took awhile for my phone to figure out what was going on or what, but it works now. although i did notice no icon "minimizes" to the notifications bar to let you know it's still running, you just have to hit the icon again.

either way, i'm stoked to get home and devote my weekend to this, better than get fired from work.

GrillMouster

Reaction score
I, too, thought that it would take longer for this app to be on the Android Market. I got an email from Rovio this morning announcing that it was now available exclusively on GetJar and would come to the Android Market and Moto's market (?) "soon". When I tried clicking the link in the email to get the app from GetJar it wouldn't come up. I assumed that their servers were bottlenecked by the thousands of others who go the same email and were hitting their servers. Anyway, I'm glad to be wrong!

Josefius

Reaction score
Awesome game, but I hate the adds. Staying with the Beta until it's a paid game with no advertisements.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I don't like the ads, but I love the game. So I play the game.
I think it might take a while before they do an ad-free game, as not all Android phones can upload the game, there's a few glitches to figure out. So they need some revenue. Refunds can be hard on the account books (and those who have to do that accounting).

If it comes before I finish it, or they add more, I will be buying it to support them (and have no ads-- they are annoying, but I work around them).

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Interesting - I have no adds with my application

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App :wink: