Angry Birds Released [Full Version]

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Angry Birds available for Android.....Now Available in the Android Market

IT’S HERE. AND IT’S FREE. After an extended period of beta testing, Rovio is proud to present Angry Birds for the Android platform. First of all, we’d like to thank you for your patience.

Why is Angry Birds free on Android? We want to make Angry Birds available for as many people as possible. Previously, many people were experiencing problems in finding Angry Birds on Android Market, but now everybody can download the game on their device.

Angry Birds will run on second generation Android devices and upwards, with Android platform 1.6 or later. Your device needs to support OpenGL ES 2.0. QVGA display resolution is not supported currently, but we will add support for QVGA devices soon.

Angry Birds Android features mobile advertising. A future update will include the option to purchase and opt out of advertisements.

To get the game now, you can download Angry Birds on your device for free exclusively from GetJar (http://www.getjar.com/angry-birds). It will soon be available on the Android Market and Motorola SHOP4APPS, free of charge as well.

We have worked long and hard to ensure that Angry Birds gives the best possible experience on Android, and we believe we have reached our goal. We welcome our fans to see for themselves and have fun playing Angry Birds!

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Awesome! Already downloaded and killing piggies! Hahaha!

Sent from my Ultimate DROiD 1.0.0 using Tapatalk

Chebyshev

Reaction score
Can anyone host the apk? That getjar website is apparently getting hammered.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's getting bombarded. We could exercise patience and wait. No? Well somebody host the darn thing.;)

Chebyshev

Reaction score
I can't waste my workday if I don't have Angry Birds RIGHT NOW.

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here is the Kicker' I was so busy Posting this Thread that I didn't even get the Download - All eyes are on RafficaX

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, it appears that link is totally useless now. It goes to their front page. I tried to download something from their front page that wasn't even Angry Birds and it failed too.

raider1970

Reaction score
I got it earlier this morning. how can i share it here?

Can I email it to someone? I wouldn't even begin to know how to "host" this.

white Lightning

Reaction score
I get the email.. I go to download it ASAP and now I am disapointed that I cannot!! :(

alonsou

Reaction score

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Just copy the .apk and upload it to Megaupload..... we'll take care of the rest...:icon_ banana: lol

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
I went to the site on my d1 and it said it didn't recognize my device and I couldn't find it

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk