AndroidTablets.net Xmas Android Tablet Give Away!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;5jvrXr_lp40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jvrXr_lp40]YouTube - Freescale Android 2.2 Tablet & Flash Player 10.1[/video]

On the fifth day of Christmas Androidtablets.net gave to me a free 8 inch Android 2.2 tablet sponsored by Euogo.com to give away. Over the past several months androidtablet.net and Euogo.com have held several tablet giveaways together and this one is no different. The tablet being given away this time is an 8 inch Android 2.2 flash supported freescale imx515 (for more visit here ). If you are a late Christmas shopper like me then Euogo is a place you might want to check out, they have shipping options that will get the item delivered to you in 5 days. We want to give great thanks to Euogo. for sponsoring this contest and all the ones in the past and hopefully more in the future.

Rules for this contest are very simple, register as a member of Android Tablet Forum and leave a comment on this thread. If you’re already a member log in and leave a comment on this thread. Only one comment per person if you leave two you will be disqualified, and if you don’t know what to say in your comment how about thanking www.andoidtablets.net and/or Euogo.com . This contest will end Thursday December 16th at 11 am Arizona time.

Source: Day 5 of 5 Days of Christmas (the last day)

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Thanks guys for offering yet another awesome prize and contest! This tablet would be great for honing my developer skills.

joeybarclay

Reaction score
That thing looks cool. It would be very intresting to see what applications look like on such a large screen

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
register as a member of Android Tablet Forum and leave a comment on this thread. If you’re already a member log in and leave a comment on this thread.

I have a very dumb question. Do we leave the comment on androidtablets.net or on this, droidforums.net?

CKD2

Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!! Never saw one of those things. Looks killer!!!! Moto/Android 4 LIFE!!!
Great prize, I knew this was the best android forum.

Oh, and thanks www.andoidtablets.net and/or Euogo.com very cool of you to give away!