Android Tablets dot net Tablet Give Away

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tablet-giveaway.png

AndroidTablets.net is pleased to announce our first ever androidtablets.net contest! We are giving away a free Android 2.1 tablet thanks to the folks over at www.euogo.com. First, a bit about eugogo.com - It's a site where you can buy many different Android tablets. In addition, they carry many other gadgets and offer a unique rewards plan. For every item you buy you will receive reward points that can be used for money off your future purchases.

Now, onto the contest. The contest will run for one week, starting now, ending 8/29/10 at 11:59 pm (Arizona time). All you have to do is comment on this post here: Free Tablet Giveaway!

We would like to thank probbiethe1 for putting the contest together!

Edit: Want to be clear, you need to comment in the thread at the following url in order for your entry to count: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-news/884-free-tablet-giveaway.html

Do not comment in this thread here at DF, it won't count.

Source: AndroidTablets.net

n2imagination

Reaction score
Its great that the android tablets are getting to market finally. Apple needs some competition on that end. So many possibilities, education, military, mobile travel companion, etc. Apple is not taking advantage of the true potential but that's because theirs is not affordable to the average Joe. Hopefully we can get some android tablets that we can afford.

m6droid

Reaction score
This is great news! It's nice to see Apple getting some competition and not monopolizing an entire genre of devices. A little mini computer for entertaining and semi-business purposes is great.

Thank you for the opportunity to allow us to win some free stuff! dancedroid

robboxedit

Reaction score
Really looking forward to all these great tablets that are being released!!!

piutebrian

Reaction score
Hoverboard

Is that a Hoverboard? Oh wait. We have to wait until 2015 for that. :(

outfieldjack

Reaction score
Very cool! It would be great to win one... I could use it to convert others to the Android Side.

adamsp4

Reaction score
I think it is a superb product, made for use at home or on the road as an awesome personal entertainment device. Face it, browsing the web on a clamshell laptop is just a pain in the neck. I stopped using my laptop on the couch about a year ago and just use my Moto Droid for light web surfing.
Surfing the web in a book-like fashion is just plain comfortable. Imagine you can watch a great movie/TV show or do some light reading in bed or on the couch with little effort.

Imagine doing just that with a laptop. First you have to lug it into bed, open it up and deal with the whole clam shell and keyboard thing. Also, you have to deal with the heat and probable will need to plug it into the wall. Did I mention the heat that comes out of most laptops? Can you lie sideway on your bed while watch a movie with your laptop? I guess you can but it is not very comfortable. Also, while watching a full length movie, an average person will change positions many times. Try doing that with a laptop.

That’s why I want a Android 2.1 tablet.

Droidguru

Reaction score
Awesome!

This is great!!!!

tablet-giveaway.png

AndroidTablets.net is pleased to announce our first ever androidtablets.net contest! We are giving away a free Android 2.1 tablet thanks to the folks over at www.euogo.com. First, a bit about eugogo.com - It's a site where you can buy many different Android tablets. In addition, they carry many other gadgets and offer a unique rewards plan. For every item you buy you will receive reward points that can be used for money off your future purchases.

Now, onto the contest. The contest will run for one week, starting now, ending 8/29/10 at 11:59 pm (Arizona time). All you have to do is comment on this post here: Free Tablet Giveaway!

We would like to thank probbiethe1 for putting the contest together!

Source: AndroidTablets.net