Android Wear's Lollipop Update Is Shown In Leaked Photos

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Android Wear is getting some Lollipop love soon too. This update will be bringing lots of changes to the look and feel of Android Wear as well as some new functionality. Thanks to some leaked screenshots released by Phandroid we get a peek at the all new UI of Android Wear Lollipop. The update is expected to begin rolling out in early December. Here is what you can expect.

The Android Wear companion app gets an update which allows you to see battery stats and storage info. You can also change watch faces from within the Wear companion app. You will now be able to store music files on your Android Wear device which is a welcomed change. There are plenty of new customization options which can be changed through the settings. Watch faces will be able to display weather info. There are two new brightness modes Theatre mode, and sunlight mode which can be changed from the settings menu. There is a new undo option which allows you to bring back Google Now cards that you accidentally swiped away. There will be several more changes to Android Wear. Head to the source link for the full rundown.

Via Phandroid

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I'm going to break my "Check status" menu. Lovely.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Tighter integration makes sense to me.