Fluid Watch Face For Adroid Wear Devices!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

One of the best parts of Android Wear is the fact that it can be easily customized. That makes it instantly better than an old traditional analog watch. With traditional watches you are stuck with the same look. With Android wear you can update your watch face daily to match your mood or style! The new "Fluid Watch Face" brings some elegance to your Android Wear Watch Face.

Features include a Number animation, beautiful backgrounds, ambient mode, 24 hour time format, and 5 different backgrounds! Backgrounds include scenery of mountains, rocks, and beaches. Head to the link below for the download.

via Play Store

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I wish more faces would at least include the option of having things like date, if nothing else displayed. Seems like all of these that kinda look nice that I might want to try out don't have the date. It's nice to be able to just glance at my wrist for the date without having to tap and swipe.

Reactions: cr6

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Seems like a lot of the faces I like the look of don't have it too. There are plenty that try to be a crazy sport watch with TOO much info and then there are minimalist ones that just have the time. Would be nice, like I said, to have an option to add just a little more at-a-glance info. Even if it's off by default.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Uninstalling... yea. Already. It does have a nice Seconds animation.... but that's all it has going for it, imo.

/pass

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of the faces I like the look of don't have it too. There are plenty that try to be a crazy sport watch with TOO much info and then there are minimalist ones that just have the time. Would be nice, like I said, to have an option to add just a little more at-a-glance info. Even if it's off by default.
Try dynamic watch face by richface
Dynamic Watch Face - Android Apps on Google Play
It's customizable up the Ying yang and you can display all sorts of info in the ambient mode.
So you have an idea
9ee99171a3e1c7b38ef5c88ab0eea0eb.jpg
active

15a0c05d1c03ff066ad2f62e403cf6a4.jpg
ambient

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Might have to check that one out. I like to pay for apps, but I've been pretty stingy when it comes to paying for watch faces. I've only bought a few.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Looks good. I need to start wearing mine again. Just run out of things to remember. Gun, wallet, keys, phone.