Android Problem. How i can change files install location ?

vertim

Reaction score
Hi all. I have problem with my phone. I have KAZAM 4 (Android 4.2.2). This phone like a Htc. I have a 1 GB memory in phone and 2 GB memory in built-in SD. I buy 16 gb sd and i want to move my games, programs to my 16 gb sd. I root my phone. How i can change location/move files ? Some app for android ? Thanks for help..

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

Generally speaking you can't change the install location of the apps. However, because you are 4.2.2 if you check individual apps in the app manager "some" may give you the option to move them to SD card (external memory). The app must be designed to be moved and not all are.

Apps are typically NOT taking as much storage as some people think they are - and when you move an app, that can be moved, most of the time you can't recover all the space the original install used. Your best bet is to move all your media, photos music etc.

I have to say that it has been a long time since I have heard of any Android phone with only 2GB of internal storage. How old is the phone?

OP
V

vertim

Reaction score
http://www.gsmchoice.com/en/catalogue/kazam/trooperx4.0/Kazam-Trooper-X4.0.html
It's a link. I buy this phone three months ago. This phone have 4 GB... Ye. Memory in phone like 1,3 GB and sd 2 GB like 1,8. SD 2 GB is of a built. i can't remove that sd.. damn.
Oh. I can't change.. So difficult. I will move my photos to 16 gb. (Too bad, i need to change my location of gta, because i need install more games.)