Low on internal memory.....

cucucachu0000

Reaction score
Hey I'm on my D1 running chevy 4.9 and I've been real low on internal memory lately. I have only 36 mb of space available on my phone and don't even have enough room to download anny more games I got a 16 gb class 6 sd card that works great and I used titanium to move everything to that sd card and everything works great and fast but still have no room on the phone. Is there something else I can delete to free up space? Like web history or cookies? or even better is there an app or a way to see a list of what apps are on the phone so I can delete what's taking up so much space???

Thanks for the help

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Three things.

1) Go to the market. Apps2SD. This is your friend.

2) 36MB internal memory free is very good.

3) Are you getting warnings about low space? If not, don't worry about it.

OP
C

cucucachu0000

Reaction score
Yea I tried to download homerun 3D and it said low internal memory it won't let me get any more text messages it says its full so I deleted them and I still can't download without getting the warning I tried backbreaker and same thing. Ill try these apps out and see what happens

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
It's unfortunate that the A855 comes with such a small amount of internal disk space. At least once a month I have to delete any message threads that have attached multimedia, as I get a Low Disk Space notification. :(

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Its not really about having to "absolutely must know" what's taking up your disk space, but diskusage is a very nice app that shows you the hogs. I had the same problem as you, then I downloaded diskusage. I either removed the big apps completely or moved them to sd card and it helped a lot. Good luck.

Sent from my Droid using my Droid