Android Market 10 Cents App Sell Continues

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
tencent.jpg

Christmas is quickly approaching and it seems Google has a little early gift for you Android lovers out there. Started earlier this week, Google has been selling some of the best applications in the market for only a dime. The software that are currently featured at the special price are as followed; Tetris, Reckless Getaway, Space Physics, and Toki Tori, and the brand new ADWLauncher EX to name a few. This will last for 10 more days so make sure to check out the special section of the market that features the sale items and enjoy --I know I have.

Via: Engadget

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Actually after today, it'll last 7 more days since today is already the 3rd day.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is literally the best deal ever. You could literally buy every app offered during this promo and only be out $10

Even assuming an average app price of $0.99 (which is WAY low for an average) that would still be an $89 savings. And the fact that purchases work across multiple devices only ices the cake.

I highly encourage folks to take advantage of this sale, as this is probably the lowest app prices we're ever going to see.

Last edited:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Picked up Tetris and Blue Skies Donation today. Can hardly wait to see what's going to be available tomorrow.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
It's cool to see ADW. Most of them so far have been ones I grabbed for free over at Amazon.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
MY OG Droid cannot take another app installed. It's got app overload, and about to explode. Right now my Droid looks like a popcorn bag.

coyote_5

Reaction score
Have today's apps been released yet? I still only see yesterday's.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
MY OG Droid cannot take another app installed. It's got app overload, and about to explode. Right now my Droid looks like a popcorn bag.

:D
My OG Droid wouldn't take AWL so I just deleted it from my phone. And I didn't want to play around with another launcher. I did get Tetris and it went to my card automatically. Last night I got the Can game and was playing it all night. I liked the bullseye one best as it was faster, the can one just kept starting over when I lost and getting boring. The can one must have went to my card automatically too as my phone didn't say "low on space".:p