Top 10 apps dropped to .10 cents in the Market today!

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I saw the list of apps and wasn't familiar with any of them. Can anyone say which ones are useful and why??

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw the list of apps and wasn't familiar with any of them. Can anyone say which ones are useful and why??

The list changes daily. Since it started yesterday, we have 9 days to go. 10 apps for 10 cents for 10 days.

Today there are games like Reckless Driving and Fruit Ninja. Beautiful Widgets shows your time, weather and calendar. AirSync looks like Zumocast as it allows you to sync your computer (music, videos) with your phone. I got Star Chart today. It's like the free Google Sky, but has more graphics.

Last edited:
OP
B

billyk

Reaction score
BTW...

If you don't have Beautiful Widgets yet - it's a freak'in steal at $.10.
BW is one must-have app IMO!
-bk

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
Honestly, for 10 cents, they're all worth trying out. They had Swiftkey and Paper Camera yesterday. I bought both previously and they're worth way more than the dime they were advertised. They also had FieldRunners, which was awesome. Today I'm going with Airsync and Christmas HD. This is such an awesome promotion they're running. I have to remember to go back everyday until this is over! Cheers!

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Just fyi, I looked into a lot of the original ones posted from yesterday and they're still .10 today. Just sayin...

OP
B

billyk

Reaction score
Honestly, for 10 cents, they're all worth trying out. They had Swiftkey and Paper Camera yesterday. I bought both previously and they're worth way more than the dime they were advertised. They also had FieldRunners, which was awesome. Today I'm going with Airsync and Christmas HD. This is such an awesome promotion they're running. I have to remember to go back everyday until this is over! Cheers!

Not knowing that I was looking at yesterday's offerings, I was able to download yesterday's apps this morning from the link I provided at the top of this thread. Lucky me! I hope someone else can do the same.

lisalisa13

Reaction score
How do you find the ones on sale tomorrow and so forth

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

skowalewski

Reaction score
Great Buys

There some really nice apps on the 10 cent site. I recommend Christmas HD (really cool) and Beautiful Widgets, both are a steal at 10 cents.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have to remember to go back everyday until this is over! Cheers!

At least they made it easy. I check the Market daily for updates and the link for that days 10 are at the top.

How do you find the ones on sale tomorrow and so forth

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I don't think you can; I guess part of their strategy is for you to check daily.

sustained

Reaction score
Just fyi, I looked into a lot of the original ones posted from yesterday and they're still .10 today. Just sayin...
SwiftKey was listed on the Market today for .10. I bought it but they charged me $3.99 on my credit card. I just saw a message on the SwiftKey site saying, "We don't intend to mislead anyone, we can't help that the servers take time to update. Sorry you missed the promotion." So if you missed the day and a promotion still says .10 - don't believe it.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
SwiftKey was listed on the Market today for .10. I bought it but they charged me $3.99 on my credit card. I just saw a message on the SwiftKey site saying, "We don't intend to mislead anyone, we can't help that the servers take time to update. Sorry you missed the promotion." So if you missed the day and a promotion still says .10 - don't believe it.

I looked at SwiftKey on the Market's website a few minutes ago and it was $3.99. Did you see that on the website or your phone?

Doesn't matter; a word to the wise is to look daily and if you see something you like, get it right away just to be safe.