Top 10 apps dropped to .10 cents in the Market today!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The list usually updates at 12pm EST.

I live in San Diego, CA and I got today's list on the Market on my Bionic when I looked at 8am PST. Are you talking about the Market's website? It looks like Paper Camera is up again.

Has anyone else had problems loading these apps? My tertius says it won't work on my device. Also, the reckless getaway won't download the additional graphics. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Tetris loaded and runs fine one my device. It's odd that Reckless Getaway won't download the additional graphics. I know that Gameloft will let you download without WiFi and then requires Wifi for the final 300-500mb, but Reckless Getaway is made by Polarbit. I got a game from them some time ago when I had my OG Droid and there was no problem. Reckless Driving may be more complex, though.

lykofos

Reaction score
Ya, Paper Camera is up again. Grabbed it this time since I missed it the first day. I hope they put SwiftKey up again before the end of the promotion.

I can't install Tetris either. Keep getting an "Invalid Package File" error box every time I try to install it. I've tried clearing the market cache and rebooting the phone tt no avail.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Man I am loving this promotion. 10 days of great deals. I've gotten about 10 great apps for $1. Just can't beat that. Today's are probably the worst so far, but meh, I'll gladly pay .10 instead of $9.99 for NFS Shift.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man I am loving this promotion. 10 days of great deals. I've gotten about 10 great apps for $1. Just can't beat that. Today's are probably the worst so far, but meh, I'll gladly pay .10 instead of $9.99 for NFS Shift.

At this moment, if there's an app I want to buy, I'm waiting until the promotion ends. I'd hate to get something only to see it pop up the next day for 10 cents. I agree, I couldn't find anything I wanted to get in today's 10. Ah well, there's still tomorrow.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Still haven't tried it, but I read online that Need For Speed is pretty fun. Reviews in the market say the same, except for all the one stars saying it didn't work. But mine works fine, started it up to make sure but didn't get a chance to try it. Hell, almost any high graphic game app is worth it for .10 IMO, just to show off my phone's sweet capabilities and accelerometer...

Edit: Just got a chance to try it for a few minutes, definitely worth it for .10.

Last edited:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Todays are Pano, The Sims 3, Drop 7, Apparatus, SlideIT keyboard, Age of Zombies, Kids Connect The Dots, Season Zen HD (wallpaper), Snowfall Live Wallpaper and Asphalt 6 (repeat).

Last edited:

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Has anyone played Sims 3?

Also, does anyone hate when a game has like 3ish stars, but 98% of the negative reviews are one stars because they couldn't get it to work? I just don't think that's fair to the developer who put in a lot of hard work to give something away for free or super cheap, only to have people complain because (at least I wonder) they couldn't figure out how to start it. Personally, I've never had trouble starting an app, and if I did it was something I was doing wrong. Shame...

mikespe

Reaction score
Has anyone played Sims 3?

Also, does anyone hate when a game has like 3ish stars, but 98% of the negative reviews are one stars because they couldn't get it to work? I just don't think that's fair to the developer who put in a lot of hard work to give something away for free or super cheap, only to have people complain because (at least I wonder) they couldn't figure out how to start it. Personally, I've never had trouble starting an app, and if I did it was something I was doing wrong. Shame...

Totally agree with you...and sometimes they have older phones that just can't handle the intensive nature of the app/game! There should be some sort of protection for developers regarding reviews...kind of like ebay has with sellers & buyers. It's not perfect but it's better than the market's model.

OP
B

billyk

Reaction score
Not a big gamer at all - a little Angry Birds from time-to-time.

Enter this daily Market Sale, and $.10 access to FieldRunners HD.

Now I am totally hooked. Gotta set up those freak'in towers! Never thought I'd get bitten by a tower defense game.

This 10-day event is the greatest!

Just gotta figure how I am going to fit in time for work and the family this week. :biggrin:

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Not a big gamer at all - a little Angry Birds from time-to-time.

Enter this daily Market Sale, and $.10 access to FieldRunners HD.

Now I am totally hooked. Gotta set up those freak'in towers! Never thought I'd get bitten by a tower defense game.

This 10-day event is the greatest!

Just gotta figure how I am going to fit in time for work and the family this week. :biggrin:

After getting a tablet (Asus Transformer) I got hooked on tower defense games too. FieldRunners, Jelly Defense and Asteroid Defense are a few of my favorites. It is funny there isn't alot to these games but they are addicting.

OP
B

billyk

Reaction score
Yeah. Sucks.

Hope there are some *NEW* good ones today!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Was debating about HD widgets also, already have beautiful widgets is HD better?