Android issues

rfabro

Reaction score
The homescreen not rotating must be a property of the stocker. I put on a Panda Home screen and it auto rotates. When I go back to the stocker, no rotation.

Oh yeah, my camera's clicking like crazy and won't focus on the BarCode Scanner program. I hope it's just software. No clicking for you New2U, eh? Could you try it with the Barcode program?

Last edited:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey, rfabro, first off welcome to the forums. Glad to see you here. Secondly thanks for the info, i know a few of us will use that info.

rfabro

Reaction score
Thanks, New. Even in regular camera mode, I get the clicking and it doesn't want to focus. I kinda hope yours does it too, New, or I got a bad one.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mine does click when it's focusing, not sure if it's faulty or that's just how it works. The pictures come out great though so who knows.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well now it doesn't want to focus, so I will play around with it, and maybe go back up to the store after work and see if others have complained.

rfabro

Reaction score
That's probably OK, New. If they all do that, then it should just be the known software glitch that will be patched soon. I hope.

Un8elievable

Reaction score
i'm having problems logging on to facebook. i have been trying to log on now for about an hour with no luck. any help would be appreciated. thanks

bazeven

Reaction score
Problems with Facebook login

Is the app using a different login system and it's overloaded? I can log into Facebook with the browser, but the app gives me an error.

sethmo

Reaction score
The homescreen not rotating must be a property of the stocker. I put on a Panda Home screen and it auto rotates. When I go back to the stocker, no rotation.

Oh yeah, my camera's clicking like crazy and won't focus on the BarCode Scanner program. I hope it's just software. No clicking for you New2U, eh? Could you try it with the Barcode program?
Anyone know what fixes this? My home screen stopped rotating. I tried resetting the phone, turning off the orientation switching and turned it back on, but the home screens still don't rotate.

If I open an app, they rotate, but if I open the keyboard, then open messaging, the onscreen keyboard won't open. If I open messaging, then rotate the phone, the screen rotates and the onscreen keyboard works.

So the accelerometer is working to a point, just not on the home screen :/

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The home screen doesn't rotate.. Never has.. And never will unless they make it to where it does.

kasfighter

Reaction score
ok my problem seems silly and i feel stupid for even having to ask... but I can not save any pictures. When i get one in a text or when browsing online. It only says that i can save as a contact icon or as a wallpaper?

Also I didn't purchase any other card or memory for the phone.. is that necessary to have to get files ( pictures or music ) form your PC or Mac? When I attempted to do this by mounting the usb devise it did nothing.

Also ringtones... havent even started on that one yet. I just got the phone an hour ago.

Thanks in advance for any insight or help

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with my wifi connection at home. It connects fine (or at least it says it's connected), but it doesn't allow me to access any web pages. It works fine on 3G though.:icon_cussing: