Android is losing

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ok czerdrill. I have no more to say to you besides comments you would suggest about me. And I couldn't care less if you think that I am immature because I know that I am not and I am fully comfortable with who I am as a person and what I am capable of.

And you actually think I will lose sleep over the miserable words of a depressing human being like yourself.... LOL! that has got to be by far the silliest thing you have ever said.

Honestly, go take a nap grumpy, it will serve society better if you were mute for a change. Or maybe find a girl to cheer you up or some prozac and then come back when you are feeling better.

Thank you for my early afternoon entertainment! I will make sure to cheers to you when I am out tonight and maybe vicariously you will have fun for change.. Hahaha.

Keep drilling czerdrill... :)

{{ WugFresh }}

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok czerdrill. I have no more to say to you besides comments you would suggest about me. And I couldn't care less if you think that I am immature because I know that I am not and I am fully comfortable with who I am as a person and what I am capable of.

And you actually think I will lose sleep over the miserable words of a depressing human being like yourself.... LOL! that has got to be by far the silliest thing you have ever said.

Honestly, go take a nap grumpy, it will serve society better if you were mute for a change. Or maybe find a girl to cheer you up or some prozac and then come back when you are feeling better.

Thank you for my early afternoon entertainment! I will make sure to cheers to you when I am out tonight and maybe vicariously you will have fun for change.. Hahaha.

{{ WugFresh }}

Try rereading what I said about losing sleep, comprehend it and then edit your post if you'd like. Don't let your anger cloud your comprehension.

And...stop with the "thanks for entertaining me" crap. You're saying things all people on forums say when they have nothing left to say. Be original.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

{{ WugFresh }}

To be fair, he said he knows you WONT lose sleep over this.

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
These messages are so darn Long!!!!!! Lol

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

Agreed and my apologies for that ever happening. Lol. I made a bad comment and got hit by the forum drill. Lesson learned.

{{ WugFresh }}

Last edited by a moderator:

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

{{ WugFresh }}

Yeah...I did...too bad he's so angry that he's not understanding what he's reading.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There, that's better. Now just a reminder. This is a family forum. No cursing, swearing aloud. That includes bypassing the censor or using the censor. If I can figure out what you meant, you could get an infraction.

And when you see these types of post please don't quote them.

I've edited what needed to be done here, I will reopen now.

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

{{ WugFresh }}

Try rereading what I said about losing sleep, comprehend it and then edit your post if you'd like. Don't let your anger cloud your comprehension.

And...stop with the "thanks for entertaining me" crap. You're saying things all people on forums say when they have nothing left to say. Be original.

Whoops.. lol! Well then excellent prediction. I guess It's good to know that you can accurately judge yourself worth. :)

Stop laughing at you? Lol, I'm sorry.. I can't. Please try to be less entertaining I guess... :)

{{ WugFresh }}

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

{{ WugFresh }}

Yeah...I did...too bad he's so angry that he's not understanding what he's reading.

Lol! That's cute.

{{ WugFresh }}

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
@Hookbill, Sorry.

And my apologies to this thread for getting into it with the drill.

{{ WugFresh }}

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

{{ WugFresh }}

Whoops.. lol! Well then excellent prediction. I guess It's good to know that you can accurately judge yourself worth. :)

Stop laughing at you? Lol, I'm sorry.. I can't. Please try to be less entertaining I guess... :)

{{ WugFresh }}
I thought you said you were mature? These responses are not something a mature person would resort to.

As someone who is just an onlooker to Czerdrill and your conversation I can personally say as a Mac user I was offended by your remarks about Mac and iPhone users. You are the classic example of "I am much smarter than you because I own an Android phone" guy. You say you were just joking around, if you were that's all fine and good, but you have really gone out of your way to prove your "jokes" now. I am just going to be really honest and tell you as soon as you made the comment about the apple support team and how you asked them some "super hard" question in hopes they could answer it by the end of the day, you totally lost any respect I would have had for your opinion. Granted you don't need my respect, I am just another person on a forum. But you have been extremely disrespectful in your posts. You call yourself mature but you have been doing everything in your power to show that is just not the case.

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

{{ WugFresh }}
I thought you said you were mature? These responses are not something a mature person would resort to.

As someone who is just an onlooker to Czerdrill and your conversation I can personally say as a Mac user I was offended by your remarks about Mac and iPhone users. You are the classic example of "I am much smarter than you because I own an Android phone" guy. You say you were just joking around, if you were that's all fine and good, but you have really gone out of your way to prove your "jokes" now. I am just going to be really honest and tell you as soon as you made the comment about the apple support team and how you asked them some "super hard" question in hopes they could answer it by the end of the day, you totally lost any respect I would have had for your opinion. Granted you don't need my respect, I am just another person on a forum. But you have been extremely disrespectful in your posts. You call yourself mature but you have been doing everything in your power to show that is just not the case.

Very valid point. Well taken. My apologies if my post offended you. And my apologies for acting immature now. Czerdrill brought it out in me, what can I say. My fault, and thank you for your direct but not insulting comment.

{{ WugFresh }}

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
OK, enough everyone. Next off topic thread people are going away. I've been giving this leniency but that's enough. Do NOT ruin the thread with the fighting. Y'all can fight by PM's all day long. Just not here anymore.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

Lol! That's cute.

{{ WugFresh }}

What's cute is that you swear you're mature, but yet continue to argue with me about something you were clearly wrong about. As others have pointed out, including a mod, what you said was insulting. Yet you continue to argue with me because you got called out for your foolishness. You don't have to try so hard to convince me of your maturity, I would have seen it for myself if that was the case.

And with every post you're resorting to defense mechanisms like "that's cute", "you're entertaining me", "ok you're right and i'm wrong", "i'm getting drilled by the forum drill". How do you not see how extremely immature and childish you sound? Take off the rose colored glasses and look at yourself.

You said something stupid, you got called out on it, and now you're scrambling to convince o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ yourself that it was all a joke and we're just overly sensitive and mad, and you're some mature guy who's going to go have drinks and enjoy your awesome life. LOL. you're a funny guy. and i mean that literally. you're trying way to hard and its transparent. move on, man. seriously.

b-jammin21

Reaction score

A mature person would also not respond to someone he calls immature. I think it is just as immature for czerdrill to continue to respond to whatever and whoever he calls immature. The "mature" solution would be to just drop it.

Just another perspective from an onlooker of the conversation...