Android Doing so poor Verizon Needs the Iphone

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I wish I could spin stuff that much. Last I check VZW ain't desperate, and the Iphone rumors been around longer than the D1. It was funny though.

Sent from somewhere...

AlexSB

Reaction score
That chart looks like it was done with paint...I mean photoshop.

OP
pyro6128

pyro6128

Reaction score
Haha yea it popped up in google news. Way too good to keep to myself

Last edited:

sarreq

Reaction score
wow, that's one funny way to spin blackberry's downfall, which is the only thing this shows

octoberdana

Reaction score
Yes I read that article and could tell it was written with apple bias. If those sales figures are correct that would explain why Verizon seems to be showing an increased interest in the iPhone. They sell themselves and they sell a lot. I just hope we continue to have good Droid options.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

ttdub

Reaction score
that's retarded! I'm not sure who all knows this but apple went to verizon before at & t and verizon turned them down because they wanted too much power! At least that's what one verizon rep said... So who needs apple?

Nubbie

Reaction score
everyone I know with an iphone doesnt like it. and my Mac diehard friend wants to ditch the iphone for a droid.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Appleinsider is to Android reporting as Fox News is to News Reporting...

They live in their own little worl, er... sorry Steve's created world ...

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nubbie,

I think you're lying. Every single person I've met with the iPhone loves the phone, but hates the network.

In time, Android may take over, but right now, iPhone is still king and for good reason.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Nubbie,

I think you're lying. Every single person I've met with the iPhone loves the phone, but hates the network.

In time, Android may take over, but right now, iPhone is still king and for good reason.

Agreed. I'm no Apple fan by any means but I work in IT and all the sales guys here who have Iphones (and there are several) swear by them, just not by AT&T. It is possible I suppose that were they to get a hold of a good Android phone for a month or so they'd change their mind but for now I doubt they have any intention of experimenting. Fact of the matter is, Apple is Android's competitor for a reason; because all fanboy-ism aside, they both have quality products.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Nubbie,

Agreed. I'm no Apple fan by any means but I work in IT and all the sales guys here who have Iphones (and there are several) swear by them, just not by AT&T. It is possible I suppose that were they to get a hold of a good Android phone for a month or so they'd change their mind but for now I doubt they have any intention of experimenting. Fact of the matter is, Apple is Android's competitor for a reason; because all fanboy-ism aside, they both have quality products.

My experience is quite the opposite. I have a few friends at AT&T Labs here in NJ that were iPhone die hards. The MOMENT the Captivate was released those iPhones went the way side. A few of their wives also dumped the iPhones in favor of the Captivate when they saw their husbands using them. These were all long time iPhone owners/users as well.