One side article on Verizon iPhone vs. Droid

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I figured the article would be outdated, but nope, they're just as biased as I originally thought.

Why would they compare the iPhone to another phone that is better in almost every aspect?

Detonation

Reaction score
I like how it considers the Droid Incredible only a midrange phone and says the Droid X has a slide out keyboard.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah that's pretty biased, but it is appleinsider after all...can't really expect much from them...i'm sure we can find biased articles on androidcentral or droid-life...

the biased articles are pointless and just lead to pointless arguments...i wouldn't put any weight in articles like that

cpjr

Reaction score
Blah, who really cares. In all honesty for every Apple biased article you can find an Android biased article....all depends on who writes it.

And as czerdrill said, it is on an Apple based site, what do you expect.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Blah, who really cares. In all honesty for every Apple biased article you can find an Android biased article....all depends on who writes it.

From Apple Insider? How shocking!!!;)

cpjr

Reaction score

I know, caught me by surprise too :icon_eek:

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah that's pretty biased, but it is appleinsider after all...can't really expect much from them...i'm sure we can find biased articles on androidcentral or droid-life...

the biased articles are pointless and just lead to pointless arguments...i wouldn't put any weight in articles like that

exactly.... there is no such thing as an un-biased article.

besides there is also no such thing as one device being better then the other.

cpjr

Reaction score

exactly.... there is no such thing as an un-biased article.

besides there is also no such thing as one device being better then the other.

EXACTLY!!! I wish everyone would realize this.....It all depends on the individual user. To each his own.

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score

Yeah no joke. If I manufactured a smartphone...and had my own magazine, you bet you I would up sell that crap out of it. If I knew my smart phone design and specs didn't compare to the Android domain, I sure as hell wouldn't try to fool anybody in my magazine with predictable favorable articles.

cpjr

Reaction score

Yeah no joke. If I manufactured a smartphone...and had my own magazine, you bet you I would up sell that crap out of it. If I knew my smart phone design and specs didn't compare to the Android domain, I sure as hell wouldn't try to fool anybody in my magazine with predictable favorable articles.

Someone correct me if Im wrong, but I dont believe that Apple actually owns/runs AppleInsider. But yeah I guess that would happen also. And also, specs are much more comparable than your giving credit too.

aDroidman

Reaction score
This is crap!!! Half the information is incorrect!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Meh, those that pick the wrong sources for research deserve what they get. Why would anyone choose to read up on Android on Apple Insider? I mean, I don't come here to learn about the iPhone or Blackberries, etc...