Andida slim 1800 Mah extended battery

Losman

Reaction score
Does anyone have this battery? Any ratings in regard to performance. It can fit into other Htc devices besides Tb, btw. It is featured in Amazon. Pretty cheap price too hence my hesitation to purchase.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

sonicanatidae

Reaction score
Does anyone have this battery? Any ratings in regard to performance. It can fit into other Htc devices besides Tb, btw. It is featured in Amazon. Pretty cheap price too hence my hesitation to purchase.

I'm seeing mixed reviews. The general consensus from my completely non-exhaustive search is that this battery will give you better
battery life, but it seems to wear out quickly. I would guess the build-quality is pretty low considering the price. If both of the above
are accurate, it would be a waste at even $10.

Have you considered/tried the Rezound battery? Its 1620mAh and after 2 weeks of use, it seems to have settled into a fine
daily battery for me. I work in a hospital and the reception is horrible inside the building in most places, so my phone works
constantly trying to pull in a signal. On the stock batter, after 10 hours at work, I was usually down to the high 20s/low 30s
in remaining battery life. With the Rezound battery I make it home with 40%+ usually. The fact that its an HTC branded battery
makes me feel that its a better quality battery, altho who really knows.. Like anything in life, YMMV.

I do know I paid almost 30 bucks for it, so it damn well better be a better battery..lol

Edit: A wall-of-text @ XDA regarding this battery and another similar one.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/archive/index.php/t-812204.html

Last edited:
OP
Losman

Losman

Reaction score
Thanks for input I will dig in further into the battery you have specified.

Barry73

Reaction score
Thanks for input I will dig in further into the battery you have specified.

ht2.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

Last edited: