Andbody else take a their Droid back today?

coastal_carolina

Reaction score
Viddler.com - Nexus One browser showdown - Uploaded by engadget

Nexus One review -- Engadget

I am wondering how much these browser showdowns where the Androids do not fair as well, has to do with software rather than hardware.

Using different browsers (Dolphin vs Default) and updates in the future may yield much faster results.

The Nexus 1 did not do so well in Engadet's browser test. Of course different web pages will yield different results on different browsers.

darreno1

Reaction score

I am wondering how much these browser showdowns where the Androids do not fair as well, has to do with software rather than hardware.

Using different browsers (Dolphin vs Default) and updates in the future may yield much faster results.

The Nexus 1 did not do so well in Engadet's browser test. Of course different web pages will yield different results on different browsers.

I wouldn't trust anything Engadget posts. Especially after looking at tons of other videos showing different results. I tested their site on my Droid (after clearing the cache) and had much better results.

coastal_carolina

Reaction score

I wouldn't trust anything Engadget posts. Especially after looking at tons of other videos showing different results. I tested their site on my Droid (after clearing the cache) and had much better results.

The results from TechnoBuffalo were night and day difference compared to Engadget's. Maybe Engadget had 150 apps loaded on the Droid... that is odd.

Magdroid

Reaction score
I would just say..buy a camera and waot for 2.1 to fix the lsg. But if your happy with WinMo, congrats.

OP
C

cheifkeiff

Reaction score

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Interesting thread about Nexus 1 returns and the reasons why:

I returned my N1 thread - Nexus One Forum - Google Phone Forum

Wow lol it's like looking in the mirror what phone is perfect LOL it's all up to what you really want and hey it's your money too.

edit* what the hell am I going to do now it looks like there in the same boat just wait and see I guess

lol i have to say it but i say it in fun, cheifkeiff didnt u start this thread lol.

on a real note about time it is released to verizon google will have fixed the problems.