Amazon Out's Thunderbolt Sale Date & BestBuy Exclusive Pre-saler

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

If you’ve been waiting for Amazon’s date for the Thunderbolt to become official, no worries, it just did. The screen shot above shows off the date that Amazon is expecting to have their Thunderbolt available for ordering. The online retailer is not allowed to pre-sale the device because BestBuy has the exclusivity on that, but otherwise, you can still get your hands on this device when it’s launched on the 14th.

[FONT=&quot]Best Buy® Announces National Retail Exclusive and Pre-Sale Availability of HTC ThunderBolt[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

HTC ThunderBolt is the nation’s first 4G LTE smart phone

MINNEAPOLIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Best Buy today announced the immediate pre-sale availability of the HTC ThunderBolt at Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile standalone stores nationwide. The HTC ThunderBolt, which will launch in mid-February as a national retail exclusive for Best Buy, is the first smart phone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.

“The HTC ThunderBolt is a groundbreaking smart phone and Best Buy couldn’t think of a better way to kick off 2011 than by offering it as a national retail exclusive to our customers,” said Scott Anderson, head of merchandising for Best Buy Mobile. “We have worked hard to provide our customers with a great selection of smart phones which now includes the HTC ThunderBolt, both versions of the iPhone 4, Samsung Nexus S, HTC EVO™ 4G and many more options.”

The HTC ThunderBolt offers a rich web browsing experience and the ability for users to easily generate and share their own video experiences. Other key features of the HTC ThunderBolt include the ability to:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Download a song in less than 4 seconds[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Download 20 photos in a minute[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Stream TV shows from your computer[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Best Buy Mobile offers an array of services aimed at improving customers’ experience, including Walk Out Working, Upgrade Checker, Happy24, Buy Back and a full array of accessories for customers to protect and personalize their device.[/FONT]

Haloman800

Reaction score
First! Looks like the last thing Miami could of been wrong about this phone, he was wrong about - the release date.

Rotas

Reaction score
Now if I can just figure out how to get my upgrade 14 days earlier. >.<

moosez3

Reaction score
this is good news, my BB told me the 14th or 28th??? when I pre-ordered.