HTC Thunderbolt makes Best Buy Appearance

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
bestbuy-ad-thunderbolt.png

Yesterday we got a little hint from Verizon with a tweet saying the HTC Thunderbolt would be releasing soon. Today we wake up to find more confirmation that a release is imminent from next week's leaked Best Buy flyer. The advertisement introduces the 4G Thunderbolt by HTC and mentions that pre-orders will be available with a $50 deposit. A release date still hasn't been announced, but I have a feeling it's going to drop anytime. If you know something we don't be sure to let us know!

Source: AndroidCentral

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
I'm going to stop by my local store today to find out when I can pre order.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Sal

Reaction score
Just called Best Buy's main number and was connected to a "mobile consultant." According to the dates she could find, it looked like to her that 2/14 would be the day that in-person pre-orders at stores would begin and that 2/24 was the date that the phone would start being available for pick-up.

mitchb2

Reaction score
Why do they keep these dates so secret? Drives me nuts. I need to make a decision on a new phone.

mitchb2

Reaction score
I was getting really excited about this phone until I saw the physical dimensions: 4.8" x 2.6" x .52"

It's the thickness that puts me off. That's a beast. I'm still looking forward to the LG Optimus Black as a contender.