Amazing feature in Dolphin Browser-- Gesture

vera_w

Reaction score
I have noticed that one of what Dolphin offers shouldn't be overlooked. Its gesture-command support is, quite frankly, almost as impressive as the multi-touch. You set up a series of custom gestures to control almost everything from navigating forward or backward to opening your bookmarks. Not only these above, all the functions you want to realize but not on the menu list. It is so much more convenient than the traditional operation. Moreover anytime you want to perform one of those commands, you just touch the gesture symbol and draw in your lines.

What I should emphasize here is that gesture in Dolphin HD could load URL. To be more specific, you want a gesture to load FACEBOOK or GOOGLE. No pro! Any websites you want will be ok. Or you want to use gesture to represent add-ons, home page, subscribe RSS, it goes well, too. So we should take full advantage of the gesture feature. As a fan of Dolphin Browser, I really enjoy this feature, and hope all Dolphin users like my recommendation.

You can get more info from the video http://bit.ly/DB-gesture

DLtunny.png
Dolphin Browser HD

lmdodds

Reaction score
i happened to come across this thread and all i can say is WOW this is a very cool feature

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm getting a sinking feeling that dolphin is stealing all my passwords...because of shill posts like these^^^ | grep -vi shadez

topdj

Reaction score
I need some help I use the gesture back and it goes straight to google it does not go back to the last page I was on? thanks

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I use the gestures all the time, great feature. These devs really know what they are doing here. Too bad most of the android market is full of crap...

topdj

Reaction score
yes but when I use it , it goes back to homepage not the last page I was on??

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I use the gesture search and gesture search bar. The stuff in Dolphin is just a bonus.