Dolphin Browser HD, a New Wonderful Browser emerging!

vera_w

Reaction score
Dolphin has released their new version Dolphin Browser HD in the Android Market and it is designed for Android 2.0+. :)

Team MGeek kept working over several months to have the new version of Dolphin Browser HD. This new version is blazing fast compare to the old versions, which is the best multi_touch for android browser and the first android browser support add_ons.I think it was inevitable that Dolphin Browser HD would lead to a new Browsing wave to shock and awe us with its release for the Android platform.

There are a number of big improvements of Dolphin’s next generation mobile web browser including lots of adons, gesture for URL, windowsflicking, best Multi_touch pinch zoom and etc.

I'll cut to the chase.
The new Dolphin sets the add_ons apart from the main program so that you could browse in a quicker way than the old version and other browsers.Let users make their own choices.
Then, you could set up a series of custom gestures to control everything from navigating forward or backward to opening your bookmarks. Anytime you want to perform one of those commands, you just touch the gesture symbol and draw in your lines. And the new is that the Gesture has been updated to represent the URL and you also can create a gesture from bookmark.
Moreover, the interface for window flicking also allows you to view and manage all of your opened tabs without leaving your current webpage.
Last but not the least, Dolphin Browser HD gets smoother and more responsive multi_touch pinch zoom and double tap zoom. You pinch your fingers together to zoom in, pinch them apart to zoom out.It couldn’t be simpler.

There are many other features I’ve not mentioned here for you to make comments, and more details for you to explore,those of you who are sick of the other Android browser can just go ahead and dip your fingers in bydownloading Dolphin HD straight from the Android Market.
click here to download Dolphin Browser HD. :icon_ banana:

misterSelf

Reaction score
Phone is charging right now, but I do plan to download and try it out. Thanks for the update.

husky_299

Reaction score
I downloaded it just to see what the hype was about and i have to say its a great app and i downloaded dolphin license and took away all the adds its a great add on to the browser dancedroid

watersrules

Reaction score
I use it as default and am very happy.. tried Skyfire for awhile, but converted flash videos weren't really worth the bugginess..

LrdElderon

Reaction score
It's a fancy looking bloated browser imo. I used to absolutely hate the browser I use now but the dev seems to have really stepped it up 10 notches and greatly improved the interface + it's themeable now and that is Xscope.

I do think the new dolphin looks better, but you lose so much screen space for those giant tabs at the top of the screen and I just find it to be a tad slow. The stock browser feels faster to me and from xspider or whatever that test was, I think xscope actually got the highest (fastest) rating.

Perhaps they can optimize the speed a bit...err a LOT more then I could see myself tempted to switch, but with skyfire and flash... and xscope with it's features and incredible speed I just don't see room for this new dolphin.