Am i supposed to have 5 home screens? (moto droid)

rsarno

Reaction score
I thought i read somewhere that Droid, or maybe the 2.1 update allows users to customize 5 screens?

I have only 3

Is there a setting im missing?

keithsmith22

Reaction score
Unfortunately it is on 3. Get LauncherPro and have as many as 7 and also a quicker, snappier setup.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought i read somewhere that Droid, or maybe the 2.1 update allows users to customize 5 screens?

I have only 3

Only 3. If you want more try downloading Launcher Pro, that's worked nicely for me. You can get it from the Market.

Chris-pee

Reaction score
Launcher pro is great, totally transforms the speed of your screens.

rfriel

Reaction score
i have 8 launchers

each with 7 home screens, some with 11, i use more the app more icons, therefore, i can fit over 3500 icons on my droid, why?? because I can.:icon_ banana:

w27bill

Reaction score
My Moto' Droid comes w/ only 3 home screeens, but my lady's just got the Incredible, she says she's got 6 home screens.

Darkseider

Reaction score
My Moto' Droid comes w/ only 3 home screeens, but my lady's just got the Incredible, she says she's got 6 home screens.

Well then she has a defective Incredible as all the others out there have 7. :icon_eek:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

I have only 3

When 2.1 hadn't come out yet there was an early video showing what you got if you rooted and installed 2.1. The video did show 5 screens, but evidently it was dropped in the final version.

Like the others said, you can add another home like LauncherPro, or get 2.2 (either root and add or wait for the OTA update), which is supposed to have 5 screens.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

Shes got to recount her screens lol. The HTC Incredible has 7 screens.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
BB 1.1 has 9 home screens.

That's because rooted roms use different launchers. They don't use the stock launcher.

Some roms use Helix, Some use LauncherPro, some use ADW and some use custom built launchers.