looking for 5 screens help!!!!!

mr.hughes1116

Reaction score
ok some im runing cyanogenmod 5.0.6.2 and i only have 3 screens how do i get 5???

CBLJazz

Reaction score
can't you get a home replacement app?
LAUNCHER PRO is great- not sure if rooting affects your use of it though.

searayman

Reaction score
if you already have helix launcher and are still stuck click the menu button from the home screen and go to settings.

OSX2000

Reaction score
if you already have helix launcher and are still stuck click the menu button from the home screen and go to settings.
That'll take you to the Droid's system settings. "Configure" is the one you want after hitting Menu. Then the first option is the number of screens.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Get Helix Launcher and you can select from three to seven screens. And its free.

LAUNCHER PRO has up to 7 screens too.
My research says its faster & more stable than HELIX.

Try both & decide which you like more.

+1 for Launcher Pro.

I don't even use more than 2 screen, but man LauncherPro is SMOOTH. It makes me feel like my phone is overclocked and realize how little Google tapped into the Droid's hardware potential, which is kinda disappointing....

However, I would recommend LauncherPro to anyone. I was perfectly happy with my stock Droid, but love it even more with this launcher. Plus the quick launch buttons are :bowdown:

OSX2000

Reaction score
+1 more for LauncherPro. Been running it for about a week now, and it definitely is the fastest.

Samurai26

Reaction score
I have tried Home++, Helix, Helix 2, and LauncherPRO, and by far the most practical, the fastest and the most reliable alternative launcher for me has been LauncherPRO

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
+11ty for Launcher Pro.... I like the preset home row buttons. The pinch to bring up all your screens is just cool. And as everyone else has said, its super fast...

dda87

Reaction score
Launchpro is nasty! 1 question is when I hit the home key it let's me check to have launch pro be default. I want to do this but at the same time how could I go to the real home screen if need be for whatever reason? Is there an point? What if I uninstall launchpro

CBLJazz

Reaction score
MI dont understand your question.
Once you install LAUNCHER PRO you choose your# of screens (up to 7)
& you choose your default/main screen.

Pressing home 1x- displays all off your screens as thumbnails which you choose from.
Pressing home again takes you to your default/ main screen..

Very fluid screen navigation.

Last edited: