Am i supposed to have 5 home screens? (moto droid)

w27bill

Reaction score
Launcher Pro

I thought i read somewhere that Droid, or maybe the 2.1 update allows users to customize 5 screens?

I have only 3

Is there a setting im missing?

I've d/l the Lancher Pro app.... GREAT. I got 7 home screens, i love the 1-touch shortcut icons now to Phone, Contacts, Apps, Texts, Web, and that when you're scrolling thru a hundred of your saved apps, that after u close one, then next time u go back into your apps list, it picks up where u left off (like if you were towards bottom of your list, it goes back to there, instead of starting you always back at the top of the list, which i believe the default on did(?))
I recommend Laucher Pro.

Wraith

Reaction score
I've been using the 3D apps folder option for LP for a few days now. Developer's notes say it may be unstable, but on my stock droid, it is smoooooth. Also using non default # of icons (settings under Advanced features).

debdroid1a

Reaction score
i can fit over 3500 icons on my droid,
why?? because I can.:icon_ banana:
:)
That should be the Droid slogan "why? because I can". dancedroid

I just downloaded LauncherPro. I wondered how some had more screens. Glad someone asked. I had been using folders. Probably still will for some things, but other things I want it on the screen (especially things I don't use so I don't have to go searching all those folders).

toddj

Reaction score
I am using bugless beast and i have 9 screens. I barely use 3, but I like having the option to expand if I desire :)

OP
R

rsarno

Reaction score
I thought i read somewhere that Droid, or maybe the 2.1 update allows users to customize 5 screens?

I have only 3

Is there a setting im missing?

I've d/l the Lancher Pro app.... GREAT. I got 7 home screens, i love the 1-touch shortcut icons now to Phone, Contacts, Apps, Texts, Web, and that when you're scrolling thru a hundred of your saved apps, that after u close one, then next time u go back into your apps list, it picks up where u left off (like if you were towards bottom of your list, it goes back to there, instead of starting you always back at the top of the list, which i believe the default on did(?))
I recommend Laucher Pro.

Can i do this without root?