Alright, back in action.

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry, had some personal things going on, had to take care of. Anywho, I have read all the PM's I have gotten. I will get around to updating all ROM's, to the latest version. ALL. Project Elite, BB 0.5, some others asked... etc.

Give me a bit, gotta get caught back up to speed.

Bullzeye

Reaction score
Sorry, had some personal things going on, had to take care of. Anywho, I have read all the PM's I have gotten. I will get around to updating all ROM's, to the latest version. ALL. Project Elite, BB 0.5, some others asked... etc.

Give me a bit, gotta get caught back up to speed.

Will these updates include the new updates for gmail/twitter....???? i am currently not upgrading to them because i dont want to lose your theme. Im using cyanogen 6.0 stable

RedBull

Reaction score
Welcome back Stew...it's been quiet without you around...

Oh...and if I downloaded the new SS4.8...would your theme still apply for the most part over? Or will I run into issues?

tigwelder

Reaction score
Cant wait for BB .5 theme...I actually switched back to .4 cause I didnt like not having your theme.

gyoza

Reaction score
Welcome back Stew...it's been quiet without you around...

Oh...and if I downloaded the new SS4.8...would your theme still apply for the most part over? Or will I run into issues?

If you do not do a wipe it will retain some of the icons but there have been many changes in the XML files for SS4.8 so Stew will need to go through it all as far as I can tell.

HarleyDad09

Reaction score
Glad ur back Stew! Are you exclusively doing work for DroidForums now? U have not posted on AndroidForums since the second! Black Droid doesnt do anything with them either..makes me wonder! Any how, looking forward to seeing ur work! Any way we can get a Watermark'd google calendar widget?