Smart Action Help?

ethan_glaud

Reaction score
Hello, I have a Droid Razr M, and i've had it for a little less than a month. I have the smart action "battery life saver" that when my batter reaches 10%, some things happen to help save the battery. Well, my phone, at 80%, said that the battery life saver smart action was active. I could get it to go away by hitting the "disable all" smart action button (This disables ALL my smart actions, which are all used by myself throughout the week). But when I would activate the smart actions again, the batter saver would start up. This problem could not be fixed by just disabling just the battery saver, or even deleting the battery saver smart action. Now I have all of my smart actions disabled for the time being, so the notification won't pop up. How can I get it to stop, permanently? Should I power off my phone, wait a few seconds, and turn it back on? Please help.

war88

Reaction score
I've had a battery smart action that fails to turn on when the battery reaches the critical level, so my problem was the opposite of yours. Definitely power cycle the phone, it can't hurt anything. But in my case, I needed to delete the smart action completely and re-do it and then it worked. Some people will also suggest clearing the cache for that app. I don't remember the procedure for that though.

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
After about a month with the phone I just disabled the not-so-smart actions :)

OP
E

ethan_glaud

Reaction score
I've had a battery smart action that fails to turn on when the battery reaches the critical level, so my problem was the opposite of yours. Definitely power cycle the phone, it can't hurt anything. But in my case, I needed to delete the smart action completely and re-do it and then it worked. Some people will also suggest clearing the cache for that app. I don't remember the procedure for that though.

Andwhat does power cycle do? What is it?

pdaniel219

Reaction score
I disabled mine too. I found that when my battery got low, and the battery saving smart action would come on, it would burn the remaining battery quicker than when I had it off.