All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
All Ultimate Droid Support/Discussions will be handled in this thread only.

Any other threads that open concerning Ultiimate Droid Roms will be deleted. The OP will be Warned, and if they persist, Infractions or Bans will be forthcoming.

DroidForums has been provided a direct link to the Ultimate Droid File Download section, which is outside of the Ultimate Droid Forums (who require you to register to get these files) This link will by pass that requirement so you may be able to download the Ultimate Droid files.

This is the result of cooperation between DroidForums and Blackdroid and Co.

Ultimate Droid Files by blackdroid, gzartman

Link Added 8/19/2010

The threads currently open will be closed upon posting of this thread. Please do not open other threads.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
guys I cant stress enough how short the leash is for this thread.enjoy the release

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
now we need themes to be ported,lol i know it was just released,im just saying. no rush or anything. just saying as with any new release with any rom,themes are not far hehind

warrior21

Reaction score
now we need themes to be ported,lol i know it was just released,im just saying. no rush or anything. just saying as with any new release with any rom,themes are not far hehind
I'm waiting on that Luna theme

Steeeler

Reaction score
The devs of Luna and Watermark are usually quick to come out with an update. I bet we have at least two to choose from by the end of the night!

Dont forget to support ALL the developers!

Reaction score
Any reviews from first adopters? I'm looking to try something new (can't wait for BB .5 any longer). But only if it works out of the box--I hate troubleshooting ROMs.

Well, I guess the night is still young!

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with contacts syncing? Was running BB4 and wiped data/cache 3 times, but everytime i go to sync contacts, it says there's an error...

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with contacts syncing? Was running BB4 and wiped data/cache 3 times, but everytime i go to sync contacts, it says there's an error...

All my contacts synced but I did come from UD 6.0 give it a few minutes. It might be a 3G signal and not the ROM. The one thing that didn't sync were my apps :frown: i had to reflash from my back up and update instead of wiping.

Status
Not open for further replies.